SPOILER !! Week Aug 14

Finally

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11036182/12/#new

Monday, August 14, 2017
Eric is thrown when he interrupts Hattie and Bonnie’s party.

Tuesday, August 15, 2017
Steve talks to Roman about Joey’s need to atone for killing Ava.
Hope, Rafe, and Raines fret about their inability to ID Dario’s partner.

Wednesday, August 16, 2017
Claire sees an upsetting photo on her tablet.
Lani tells JJ about her unexpected decision.

Thursday, August 17, 2017
Chloe confronts Brady about his drinking.

Friday, August 18, 2017
Brady and Nicole have a huge confrontation.

LOL, sure...one part of town is having lunch as another does dinner, and then another is just waking up. I think maybe it is why the kids have so many naps, they are always sleeping, right. Even when they get to be 4, 6, 10, etc. That is when they are at camp, or school at times, but then, sleeping. Ha.

Nicole doesn't have time for Brady's jealousy panic attacks. Seriously, he is getting on my last nerve. Just assuming the worst in her. She deserves so much better. She deserves to be happy. Just give her back her baby already and let the character ride off into the sunset with a new love that actually loves her.

The end.

If:
Monday August 14:
Marlena finally connects with John and pleads for help

then, WHY:
Friday August 18:
When John learns what "Marlena" has been up to, he punches Roman.

I absolutely hate that they are writing Brady to start drinking again. Addiction is such a terrible thing and poor Brady has been dealing with it rather well recently (since Tate arrived). Seems there is something else they could do with Brady than the old "he's drunk" theme. The actor must be getting tired of this stuff!

How can Joey be charged if Steve sticks to his story about how he killed Ava for the ISA?

Eric at a party with Hattie and Bonnie? Surely he would catch on to the fact these women are not Marlena and Adrienne?!

Still hoping John catches on QUICKLY!!!!

Perhaps John & Roman are in cahoots, and stage the punch to make Hattie and/or the others think they are successful?

Steve is free and clear now......so, if Joey goes in, insisting he did it, not his dad, they might believe him,.........but Steve is going to lose some credibility.

I wonder about this, since Tripp did hold Kayla hostage, and not only threatened to kill her, but also Joey. It is such a huge mess.

Chloe is due to have her baby in August, this month....pretty soon now. I do mean the actress, Nadia Bjorlin who plays Chloe. Thus, agree, what we see now ...she probably was not all that far along.

John and Roman could possibly be in cahoots, and stage the punch to fool Hattie & company???

Last edited:
Just wanting to stick in my two cents on Adrienne. As a breast cancer survivor, I have mostly hated this storyline. I don't feel any of it was realistic, and it's now irking me beyond belief that she had a double mastectomy, went through chemo (radiation?) and now she has had reconstructive surgery completed without any mention of it (which is a long tedious process), her hair completely grown back in record time (mine took almost 16 months, and it grows fast) and has her numbers seemingly checked monthly.

None of this is realistic. (besides me, 3 of my dear friends had breast cancer, and 5 of my co-workers in the past 6 years). Days should stay away from cancer storylines, since they never get them even close to being right. I know they're dramatic, but they need to get it right - at least once.

Last edited:
In re: Adrienne being in prison in Bonnie's place.....

Did Bonnie also have a double mastectomy and reconstructive surgery???? Seems that item would be huge proof that the person in prison is NOT Bonnie.
That is a very good point!!! But I bet they don't even address it.

I have a friend who has a horizontal scar because her surgeon had the foresight that she might be self-conscious about v-necks and low cut shirts later in life. I have a another friend whose surgeon started the scar lower down for the same reason so not all scars are created equal. But I get your point about Jennifer and Brady.
But Jennifer's heart was cut out by someone stealing it if I remember correctly? So I don't think they cared about a scar. :rotfl:

Back