SPOILER !! Week Aug 14

Spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=3431

–Sonny recalls a key memory from the night Deimos was killed.

-Abe confronts Theo about breaking the law for the DiMeras.

-Kayla urges Joey not to turn himself in for Ava’s murder.

-Bonnie finds herself drawn to Lucas.

-Hattie, posing as Marlena, attempts to win over Roman.

-Chloe wonders if Eric still has feelings for Nicole.

-Chloe wonders if Eric still has feelings for Nicole.

Did Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) have her child? Or will this be more large purses and "coats" in summertime filming?

Welcome back Chloe, says almost no one. I sure hope this time around, the writing for you is good and you become the strong woman that age group needs.

I think she is still pregnant in real life.

I'm not the President of the Doppelgangers Fan Club but Bonnie being drawn to Lucas is an unexpected surprise.

Interesting Chloe has scenes with Lucas and Eric. Anything to avoid a Brady connection I guess. Too bad.

Sonny recalls a key memory from the night Deimos was killed. [OMG, another tidbit from Sonny's Swiss cheese memory. What will he recall now -- the Forest Preserve Bear raiding the Martin House kitchen?]

Abe confronts Theo about breaking the law for the DiMeras. [If Abe is so upset, he should get the kid an honest job. As mayor, he shouldn't have much trouble getting Theo hired somewhere.]

Kayla urges Joey not to turn himself in for Ava’s murder. [Good advice. After all, the murder of Ava was a public service killing. Imagine what Salem would have been like if Ava had been running loose at the same time as Orpheus, Clyde, Xander, Deimos, and lying Jade.]

Bonnie finds herself drawn to Lucas. [Pity poor Lucas. If he's familiar with the tale of the late Mr. Bones, he should run for his life.]

Hattie, posing as Marlena, attempts to win over Roman. [Roman may not have had a kiss for years, but he should be smart enough to sniff out the fake Doc. After all, she's probably still be carrying around a hint of the aroma of women's prison.]

Chloe wonders if Eric still has feelings for Nicole. [Why is Chloe wondering about Eric and Nicole? Doesn't she have anything else to do? She should be home caring for Parker and her pseudo Holly, the famous Doll-in-Blanket.]

[OMG, another tidbit from Sonny's Swiss cheese memory. What will he recall now -- the Forest Preserve Bear raiding the Martin House kitchen?]
5156b22adfe021d16d31d5fab9744429--open-window-bear-cubs.jpg

Adrienne has been wearing rather low cut tops. Jennifer as well. I have had open heart surgery. The incision is way up there and down to the sternum. Her heart was removed and she has no visible scar. IT'S A MIRACLE!
I always think the same thing! My last open-heart surgery was in '77 and the scar is still visible, but no scars in Salem.

Brady's jealousy driving him to drink again is terrible. I am glad Chloe gets in his face about it.

Now that Joey has confessed to Tripp that he killed Ava, it's only natural for him to want to turn himself in. The poor kid has wanted to confess since he did the deed, which I find refreshing since he has a conscience (unlike Hope who went along with Rafe to frame Andre and remained free for months after killing Stefano). However, I understand Kayla's reluctance for him to do that.

Welcome back Chloe, says almost no one. I sure hope this time around, the writing for you is good and you become the strong woman that age group needs.

Actually, I do welcome her back. I know I am in the minority but I have always liked Chloe. Dena's horrific writing is what made Chloe an unrootable character in the baby Holly storyline, but I also think it is realistic a surrogate mother would form an attachment to a baby she carried, and I am also sick of the fact that soaps now almost always write in favor of the biological parents. I am actually interested to see how Ron C. develops her character.

@Jen67 There was a time I might have been pleased to have Chloe back. And perhaps Ron can fix the terrible things that have happened to the character under the previous writers, the forced into prostitution, the whole deny Nicole her baby.

I never understood the blaming her for Brady's addiction. But then Victor has never been the most tolerant man around. So maybe she will return and it will be enjoyable. As a side note, I wonder how old Parker will be when she returns?

Back