SPOILER !! Week Aug 20

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from https://www.thetvwatercooler.com/2018/08/billy-flynn-leaving-days-of-our-lives/

Adrienne confronts Bonnie for the first time!
An incident at John’s bachelor party threatens to derail the wedding.
Everyone is Salem prepares for Marlena and John’s big day!
Shawn is upset when he learns that Claire is living under the same roof as Ben.
An unexpected guest crashes the wedding!
Sami warns Marlena she’s in danger!

Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday August 20:
Adrienne confronts Bonnie for the first time.

Tuesday August 21:
An incident at John's bachelor party threatens to derail the wedding.
Susan arrives on Will’s doorstep to ask for his forgiveness.

Wednesday August 22:
Shawn is upset when he learns Claire is living under the same roof as Ben,

Thursday August 23:
Will has a miraculous breakthrough.

Friday August 24:
A shocking twist leads to total chaos at the wedding.

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11087925/5/#new

Monday, August 20, 2018
Marlena and John receive a bizarre wedding gift in the mail.

Tuesday, August 21, 2018
Two surprise guests show up at Marlena’s bachelorette party.
Kayla is unnerved by her tarot card reading.

Wednesday, August 22, 2018
Valerie comes to John's aid to help avoid a wedding day disaster.

Thursday, August 23, 2018
Sonny resolves to forget any chance he might have with Will.

Friday, August 24, 2018
Sami is faced with an impossible choice.

So, there are two surprised guests. Are we really surprised who they are?
They've been dropping hints for weeks.

Susan sees Will... Is it really Susan?

So Sonny realizes he can't be with Will.. The day Will might get his memory back

It has to be Sami and Kristen......or maybe Sami and Susan at the bachelorette party, or Susan and Celeste? We already knew this was gonna happen. I wonder if the new actress is going to be playing Susan? Though wait, a "tarot reading with Kayla".... is Celeste coming back? Her and Bonnie were friends? ANOTHER thing I noticed! Why does the link say, "Billy Flynn is leaving Days?". So likely Abby when Kate Mansi takes over will probably end up leaving the canvas with Chad!

Last edited:
Susan arrives on Will’s doorstep to ask for his forgiveness.

This is the "new" Susan correct? Not Eileen Davidson, who was wonderful as Susan even though I disliked the character towards the end

Will has a miraculous breakthrough.

anyone else roll their eyes at the adjectives used in writing spoilers.... "miraculous" really??? just what would a miraculous break though be? He remembered his childhood going to Colorado to be with his grandparents? The time he tried to blackmail EJ? The time he allowed his father to take the blame for shooting someone?

I just can't believe Sami is coming back, AGAIN. To me, she's like the pests that invade a house and that you can't get rid of. Yep, a pest, that's the word. And, I may be the only one in this, but please no more babies for her. No Sami and Rafe baby. Right now, I don't like Rafe at all, because he's being dumbed down because of Hope (I used to like Hope and Rafe, but not anymore... In fact, Hope could leave and I wouldn't mind), but if he goes back to Sami, he'll be forever ruined. Sami ruins everything and everyone she comes in contact with. And to me, she ruins Days whenever she's on.

I've always been a huge fan of Rafe and Sami but I don't think they're headed to a reconciliation. Sami is not back long term and we know Rafe is still taping. I do want a baby because I want it to break up Rafe and Hope permanently. Then Rafe can raise it alone until Jordan comes back next year. I wasn't a fan of Rafe and Jordan either but I'll take her with Rafe over Hope.

I also think Sami is somehow connected to Kristen and we will get some backstory about stuff that's happened offscreen.

I think the guests will be Sami and Belle however, I want to be surprised. Maybe Christie Clark(Carrie) was able to secretly sneak away from her family trip around the world and tape a couple of wedding episodes. Or maybe they for some old friends to return. Imagine if Don Craig finally found his way back from the mailbox.

I also really hope SOD doesn't spoil all the wedding details next week but they probably will.

LOL, thought it was Sweden?? No matter...it is in Europe.... Always has amazed me how Days ships characters to foreign lands when writing them out. They rarely just go to New York, or New Orleans, Miami, Houston, Little Rock, Seattle.....etc. Instead they are in Africa, Hong Kong, Paris, London, Switzerland.

Big article in Soap opera digest with Victoria Konefal(Ciara) and Robert Scott Wilson (Ben) about their pairing or the Original "Cin" as they called them. They said they just connected but are surprised at how Ciara and Ben have become so popular.

Question answered by Camila Banus, I learned something I didn't know. Her father committed suicide 7 years ago so the storyline with her helping JJ really hit home. She said the writers did not know about her father. Sad.

And their preview says Ben moves into loft with Claire's okay. But it says he was kicked out homeless shelter? Why on earth.

Yeah, especially since Rafe arranged it, said they were expecting him.

Monday August 20:
Marlena and John receive a bizarre wedding gift in the mail. [Could it be another Eric sex tape or maybe a taped message to John from the late Yo-Daddy?]

Tuesday August 21:
Susan arrives on Will’s doorstep to ask for his forgiveness. [Then what -- does she charge off to confront Ted and call him "mean, mean, mean?"]

Wednesday August 22:
Shawn is upset when he learns Claire is living under the same roof as Ben, [Ho, hum. Instead, the writers could have had Shawn castigate Hope for her unforgiving attitude toward Ben and have him arrange for a Ben Christmas tree ornament.]

Friday August 24:
A shocking twist leads to total chaos at the wedding. [No surprise here. The shocker would have been if the wedding had gone off without a hitch.]
Sami is faced with an impossible choice. [Sami's best choice would be to leave Salem and not come back.]

Back