SPOILER !! Week Aug 20

39261735_1961793154112850_5386973601570226176_n.jpg

That is DEFINITELY spot on a Susan outfit, big and tacky for a wedding ceremony I love it!! I am excited to see Kyle Lowder return as Rex Brady! Seems like a logical choice, maybe the baby wasn't Philip's after all and it was Rex's? Be interesting to see the dynamic between Rex and Mimi as before Kyle Lowder was Brady, and both characters Mimi and Brady didn't talk hardly on the show.

Last edited:
Soap Opera digest has big article on Will getting his complete memory and remembering loving Sonny, blah, blah, blah. I liked Will and Sonny but I don't see them as great loves. Will did cheat on Sonny with Paul and some random guy in California who I'm sure will show up if they reconcile. I just like Paul. I know the actor is leaving and that makes me sad. But poor Paul is gonna get his heart broken twice.

Sami's return sounds interesting and she is not carrying Rafe's child. So maybe Jordan? They kept dropping anvils about him not having a child. Please please please tell me that 55 year old Hope is not going to get pregnant!!

I read SOD too and it says Sami doesn't return pregnant. It doesn't say anything about not having Rafe's child though Ali Sweeney(Sami) alludes to the fact that she doesn't.

NBC has released a 2nd promo, this one extended.

I would say Nicole, but it isn't a long term situation. It has to be a toss up between Xander and Kyle Lowder. Love both for totally different reasons.

I'm so glad there will be chaos at the wedding. I just can't take another John and Marlena wedding. These two have been down the aisle how many times now? Then there's when they married others too. They really aren't a great love if they got broken up over and over. This business of finding their way back to each other is malarkey. If they are going to make a mockery out of marriage then let the chaos ensue.

LOL, actually, they all look as if their pants legs are too long!.....Steve's seem tapered so double problem. :)

It IS rather odd that the guests just sat there instead of getting up and running away or jumping in to help.

Unless they figured with Sami Brady involved, it might be a good show, so might as well sit and enjoy it.

Back