SPOILER !! Week Aug 20

Yes, but didn't Sami ship him off once to visit his grandparents??
For the most part, his grandparents lived in Salem (Marlena, Roman and Kate; Grandpa Bill has been in Africa). As noted above, Will went to Switzerland to stay with Carrie and Austin for a while. He also spent the summer with Grandpa Bill and Lucas in Africa in 2002 (they used the break to SORAS Will from a little boy to a tween)

dwill4stayuplate.jpg

So Marlena's parents, who lived in Colorado, never met their great grandson, Will? Maybe they did, and it was just never mentioned, lol. But then, for all the mention of "family" on the show, Days is rather neglectful in that respect, as they never even have a throwaway line....Glad I got to visit gramma evans last summer (or winter...skiing, etc.)

Yes, unless Sami took Will to Colorado off-screen, it was never shown/mentioned that Grandma and Grandpa Evans ever saw Will. But since Marlena recently mentioned that her dad died "a few years ago", we can pretend that Will (and the other great-grandkids) had a relationship with him off-screen.

This is the "new" Susan correct? Not Eileen Davidson, who was wonderful as Susan even though I disliked the character towards the end

I'm thinking the new actress is gonna play "Susan Banks", even though Eileen Davidson really invented the character. But I am sure the casting team might've chosen that actress because she would be playing both Susan and Kristen. And it's not like it's hard to imitate Susan, I can even do it, just put on a wig with glasses with fake teeth and a country accent.

As far as Will goes, I think this will lead to Paul's exit we heard about. I think Will will randomly gain all his memories back and wonder why is he laying naked in bed with Paul not Sonny, and get freaked out. Paul is gonna get heart broken. Mainly since Willl #1 does not like Paul while Will#2 does, but Will #1 will forget his relationship with Paul and remember how he cheated on him with Sonny and be disgusted.

I also believe everyone else that likely its Sami and Belle who walk in together for the bachelorette party. I think Kristen will be the one causing drama at the actual wedding. Susan is now on canvas so yes Kristen is not far along due. I am hoping Kristen will claim her part of DiMera enterprises and put Stefan in check, moving into the mansion as he won't be fully running the show anymore. Eric and Brady are both part of the wedding, Kristen swooping in alive would be the icing on the cake.

Last edited:
I just can't believe Sami is coming back, AGAIN. To me, she's like the pests that invade a house and that you can't get rid of. Yep, a pest, that's the word. And, I may be the only one in this, but please no more babies for her. No Sami and Rafe baby. Right now, I don't like Rafe at all, because he's being dumbed down because of Hope (I used to like Hope and Rafe, but not anymore... In fact, Hope could leave and I wouldn't mind), but if he goes back to Sami, he'll be forever ruined. Sami ruins everything and everyone she comes in contact with. And to me, she ruins Days whenever she's on.
I too am not liking Hope right now,! She is not acting like a good detective, commissioner or anything else good. I like Rafe and he deserves something better! They’ve ruined Hope for me!

Hope definitely is the one abusing her power once again like how she tried to cover up Stefano's death with Rafe. This time Hope feels justified since because she feels she is protecting Ciara, but Ben genuinely cares about Ciara the same way he used to Abigail. But doesn't mean Hope isn't right and Ben can come very obsessed over Ciara too.

Concerned Sami gave birth to Rafe's baby, but isn't she to old to have children anymore ? :huh:ShaSha

...isn't [Sami] to old to have children anymore ?
Like mother, like daughter. Marlena conceived at around sixty years old. Of course, ShaSha, we are talking about Salem where all cell phone are pre-programmed with the names of everyone in the free world; the town square boasts a money tree that bears year-round; and anything goes as far as age and weather.

Marlena and John receive a bizarre wedding gift in the mail. - Please be a live animal. Please be a live animal.

Two surprise guests show up at Marlena’s bachelorette party. - Sami and Rafe baby?

Kayla is unnerved by her tarot card reading. - Wait, what? Tarot card reading? What kind of wedding are John and Marlena planning? Carnival theme?

Sonny resolves to forget any chance he might have with Will.
- Oh please, sweetie, no. :cry:

Sami is faced with an impossible choice.
- She must get a chance to be a respectable, loved resident of Salem.

Back