SPOILER !! Week Aug 20

So they reshot wedding scenes with Sami and Will

1. That's not the same dress Sami wore to Will's wedding. The original was above the knee. We had extensive conversation on here about the short dresses worn to that wedding.
2. Popsockets (the round white extender on Sami's phone) weren't around in 2014. Also why would Sami be the only one on the show to have one of those? :rolleyes:

I'm even more annoyed now that Hope and Rafe aren't at the wedding. Shawn doesn't have any jurisdiction in Salem anymore since he doesn't work at the Salem PD. And Roman isn't there either.

On the 2nd page in the 1st picture are Abe, John and Steve. What da heck is going on with Steve's shoes and pants? They almost look like clown shoes from that angle:rotfl:

I didn't notice this when I watched the episode but after reading your comment I went back to the pictures and saw it. I laughed and laughed. Steve's shoes remind me of rain or mud boots. The others are funny too. Abe even appears to be looking down at them and wondering how they came to be dressed in something like that.

Back