SPOILER !! Week Aug 21

As I mentioned elsewhere, Lucas is going to know in a flash (in my opinion) the difference between Bonnie & Adrienne.........unless he is drunk??
I would think so. My gosh, Bonnie is probably a wild woman!!!!!!

Seriously? :angry::angry: "Make love"? :angry::angry: Like others have said, this is not love, this is rape! What planet do the so called writers live on? Are we going to be privy to another oh so wonderful love story like the one Sami and EJ had? :sarcasm: :angry::angry::angry: Yeah, nothing says romance like rape, there, Days! Bravo! :angry::angry:
Way back to Luke and Laura (on General Hospital). What a farce.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soooo very creepy. Lucas is a Horton, so Mickey was his uncle, and Bonnie was his "aunt" (yes, through marriage, but still she got an ornament!) and now he's going to sleep with her? UGH UGH UGH UGH. I know ages don't matter on days, but stuff like this is horrible and pretty much makes my skin crawl.

I wonder if it means Gabi is surprised it happens so soon?

So soon, like before she realizes she's pregnant? PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rafe was Hope's nephew via marriage, too.

Mickey and Bonnie were married just a short time. Not like Lucas had developed a close relationship with Bonnie as his loving aunt. They barely interacted, if at all.

I know everyone wants Lucas and Brady to stay straight, but unfortunately, addicts have relapses all the time. Having one or both of them get drunk may not be a good thing, but it's realistic. However, nobody would be so drunk they didn't notice their partner had a double mastectomy reconstruction. Give me a break!

Chad proposes to Abigail in August but their wedding isn't due till January? Kind of a long time to be engaged, at least I think.

As for Brady, he is the new Dario, I am so done with him. His character has always been explosive and idiotic. I liked him in the earlier years but as a prime adult he sucks as a character and Sonny would be better off running Victor's estate. Brady is too brash, he needs some jail time. He always goes on tangents and blames Nicole for everything. Emotionally abusive much?

Finally, spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=3436 (I think a couple new ones)

-Chad proposes to Abigail.

-Sonny takes a huge leap with Paul.

-Chad and Sonny realize they have the same idea.

-Brady shares a huge secret with Victor.

-Marlena frets over John's fate.

-Chad and Abigail, and Paul and Sonny realize they may be in direct conflict.

Sonny takes a huge leap with Paul. What? After having a few too many at TBD, they decide to go roof-hopping?

Chad and Sonny realize they have the same idea. Not to be unkind, but is this a case of not-so-great minds thinking alike?

Marlena frets over John's fate. Pity poor Marlena. Fretting over John's assorted fates has become her life's work.

Chad and Abigail, and Paul and Sonny realize they may be in direct conflict. What's this? Have they booked Chez Rouge for their respective wedding receptions at the same time?

Back