SPOILER !! Week Aug 28

Who said they were getting rid of John Aniston (Victor)??

This was in regard to a lot of speculation that he was retiring. Talk of him leaving - it was never official . However, the previous writers might have wanted it to go that way.

Monday August 28:
Eli tries to stop Lani and JJ from blowing up his plan. [Pity poor Eli. Any FBI agent who's forced to work with the unorthodox, amateurish Salem P.D. would be driven to distraction.]
Hattie and Bonnie panic over their sticky situation. [They should panic. Their ridiculous impersonations are sure to be found out sooner rather than later.]

Tuesday August 29:

John and Marlena try to find a way out of their predicament. [Once these two get out of their "predicament," Bayview should be shut down. Any place that's so easily fooled by the faux Marlena is a danger to the community and the patients who are placed there.]
Lucas gets a horrible shock and turns to Chloe. [What happened? Did Lucas drink so much that when he woke up the next morning he hallucinated that he was in bed with Sami?]

Wednesday August 30:
Nicole gets alarming news at her custody hearing for Holly. [More misery for Nicole. Sadly, this is the same old, same old.]

Thursday August 31:
Kayla opens up to Valerie about her issues with Steve. [Valerie better be ready for a long, long talk. Poor Kayla has suffered so much misery because of Steve's various misadventures that venting about them could take all afternoon.]

Friday September 1:
Rafe learns evidence is on its way from Dario. [Rafe actually thinks that Dario is a reliable source? This sleaze is a professional liar.]
Hattie, posing as Marlena, has a therapy session with Andre. [This should be quite a show. Hopefully, Andre, Salem's new Mr. Sensitive, can sniff out the impersonator.]

Well, you make more sense out of those spoilers than me, DB. Heck, from the wording, was wondering if Eli was worried Lani & JJ would blow up his plan cuz they made a bomb or molotov cocktail; if Hattie & Bonnie's sticky situation meant they spilled a bottle of Elmer's glue; if John & Marlena were trying to find their way out of some garden maze, while Lucas stuck his finger in a light socket for his shock; The fire alarm goes off at Nicole's hearing; Rafe's brother sends him a pic of Abe putting fake money on a table (who trusts Dario?)

Yes, my tongue is planted firmly in cheek..........lol.

Bayview should be shut down. Any place that's so easily fooled by the faux Marlena
Twice, to boot. Once by Samantha Evans and then by Hattie. At least Samantha was more polished, as she had started medical school but failed and dropped out, before she became an actress. Hattie's just a flake.

@Old Cowgirl. The stories for Kayla seem to 95% of the time portray her as a kicked puppy. She is very seldom happy and rarely smiles, is almost always pouty faced or crying about something, even in happy situations. I know Kayla is top of the list for most liked character, but for me, the sad, boo boo faces and tears have gotten old along time ago. I'm so hopeful the new writers will provide future sagas of happy, smiling Samelites for a change. Maybe we can even get a glimpse of a smile on the faces of Eric or Jen

Spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=3438

-Chad and Abigail, and Paul and Sonny decide to have a double wedding. - Tuesday

-Andre asks for “Marlena’s” help, not knowing she’s actually a vengeful Hattie. - Tuesday

-John and Marlena develop an escape plan. - Wednesday

-Brady plays dirty on Nicole’s behalf. - Thursday

-JJ and Lani take time out for a little romance. - Thursday

-Maggie and Bonnie clash. - Friday

Maybe Maggie will figure out that Bonnie is posing as Adrienne. Didn't she, Bonnie, and Mickey all live together at one point? Maggie should recognize Bonnie more than anyone.

I also keep waiting for Hope to run into "Marlena". As she saw Hattie more recently, she might recognize her posing as Marlena.

Ok, I'm confused on who is suddenly killed/dies? The spoiler photos talking about a death show the two women fighting (Bonnie and Anjelica) and Lucas is passed out on the bed. I first thought it was him.

Also, old spoilers say Nicole gets Holly back now.

Last edited by a moderator:
What puzzles me is that Andre has to know Hattie looks like Marlena (when he dated and framed her).

So, now, is he supposed to figure Marlena is "counseling" him, thus Hattie can feed him/tell him a bunch of malarky and cause him problems?
Roman should have caught on, too. He knew Hattie had the hots for Mr. Roman

@Old Cowgirl. The stories for Kayla seem to 95% of the time portray her as a kicked puppy. She is very seldom happy and rarely smiles, is almost always pouty faced or crying about something, even in happy situations. I know Kayla is top of the list for most liked character, but for me, the sad, boo boo faces and tears have gotten old along time ago.

I SO agree. I have always thought she looked like a "hound dog" with her sad, mopey expressions. Where is Happy Kayla?

I think, in regards to Victor, I remember reading *something* that alluded to the fact that he was ready for retirement, and he vehemently denied this, said he would continue working as long as he could. For the life of me, I can't remember what it was or where I saw it. I love Victor and his snark!

Trish, I read that, as well. Did it have something to do with someone speculating about Jennifer Aniston at last appearing with her father, as he left Days, and John Aniston (Victor). protested he wasn't going anywhere, was not going to retire.

I know the actor has some physical problems, I have read that he is constantly in pain, but he is sticking around, for sure.

Back