SPOILER !! Week Aug 28

In re: the pics for next week........hard to believe they used so many OLD PICS to illustrate spoilers, especially since the pics have no relation to what the spoiler says.

As to the video clip, and thank you Kat for giving the you tube version......So Hattie & Bonnie put the dear departed into bed with Lucas? Shame on them. Bonnie was going on and on about how Anj ruined Lucas's life with her plan, but now she conspires with Hattie to make it worse? Oh, tangled webs and all that!

I literally just said on Twitter that Bonnie can be redeemed (she just gave her speech about how Lucas's life has been ruined, and sounds like she's about to opt out of Anj's plan). It's hard to back that up with this clip; hopefully it will be short-lived, since he is still in Adrienne's room.

I wondered about those pictures. I remember Nicole wearing that dress some time ago. I thought it was strange she'd be wearing something like that to a custody hearing.

Poor Lucas. It just goes from bad to worse for him. I am glad to get to see more of him and this part seems like it may be more interesting than the past week or so. Maybe waking up in bed with a dead woman will scare him into staying sober!

...................Just a random pic that gave me a huge smile......

20769940_1938085056479668_7747626535104579537_n.png
:back:

Back