SPOILER !! Week Aug 31

On Days, yes. But she was alive and well in the digital series. Ron Carlivati said that what happened in the digital series (the Chad/Abby in Paris one and the Last Blast reunion one) are now part of the Days storyline. Elements of the Chad/Abby in Paris one were mentioned on the show. So following what he said, Jan is jail/prison for trying to blow up the Last Blast gang.

That is not really fair since many viewers did not see the digital thing. If they want to include story from another form of media, they should repeat it on the regular show so everyone is in on it.

I agree with you, was just repeating what Ron Carlivati said. Elements of the Chad and Abby in Paris digital series were mentioned within the show (after they returned). Since Chloe and Philip will be returning, I'm thinking we might hear about that reunion from the digital series.

The murders in the digital series turned out to be Jan's imagination as she was writing a story. She did kidnap Shawn though, but Belle rescued him. Then Jan went to the restaurant where they were all meeting, with a bomb. Somehow another Last Blast character managed to disarm her and the police hauled her away.

I missed the Last Blast webisodes myself, I thought it was all just a dream, hmm. Supposedly the rumor speculation also suggests more that Jan will become Sami's surprise witness against Nicole and Eric. Jan Spears and Nicole did plot together to try to kill Victor. Likely if these rumors are true, that's how it will play out.

Well, Sami has accused Nik of killing Deimos. This is what she brought up, and what she is supposed to bring proof of. Honestly, if she brings up the attempt to do in Victor, then Sami herself is fair game for all her misdeeds to be aired as well. I'd love the judge to hear how she kidnapped a serial killer from the mental hospital and made him re-enact the attempted strangulation murder of her son, Will.

Does this mean Justin lost the case after all?

That seems like how this storyline is going to play out. The past being thrown in each other's faces. Sami is very spiteful, I do see it being Jan honestly. Belle left Sami hanging and Eric lied in today's episode, Sami will play hardball. When Eric said" Sami, you are going to be all alone, quit now", I just knew Sami was going to do something drastic next.

As of now, Jan is incarcerated, so unless Sami can have her released, I don't see how it can be Jan.

I had been assuming Philip would be Shawn and Belle's foe. I don't want him to be interfering in their marriage but I don't really want the foe to be Jan either. I wouldn't mind her coming back, or it being her, but I'm not at all interested in what happened on the digital series and I feel kinda cheated if they try to tie it in with the regular show.

I'm guessing Brady will be Sami's surprise. Maybe she sees Kristen and Brady and threatens to turn Kristen in if Brady doesn't go testify again Nicole.

Don't think that is who Sami gets. He returns because of John....stupid Kristen then comes with a stupid reason......to support him or some such nonsense. Tho, it is possible, of course. Blackmailing those who care about you or someone else is a way of life in Salem.

Back