SPOILER !! Week Aug 6

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday August 6:
Victor keeps Eve’s secret from Brady - but he wants something in return.

Tuesday August 7:
Abigail and Chad feel the baby kick for the first time.

Wednesday August 8:
Ben tells Ciara he remembers everything that happened the night of the fire.

Thursday August 9:
Chad walks out on Abigail.
John advises Steve to confront Kayla about the secret she's keeping.

Friday August 10:
Gabi manipulates her way to living under the same roof as Chad.

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11086114/3/#new

Monday, August 6, 2018
Steve is thrown when he overhears a private conversation between Kayla and Jennifer.

Tuesday, August 7, 2018
Stefan opens up to Chloe about his attachment to Abigail’s child.

Wednesday, August 8, 2018
In a vulnerable moment, Eli kisses Lani.

Thursday, August 9, 2018
Hope gives Ben an ultimatum.

Friday, August 10, 2018
Ciara urges Ben to stay in Salem.
Marlena is upset when John sees her in her wedding dress.

Should anyone be surprised Gabi is after Chad after the look she had when
she hugged him?

Was Jennifer and Kayla in Kayla's office and she forgot to close her door again?

LOL, or.........bad luck.......and I have heard/read something happens at the wedding. It truly is getting tiresome in Salem with no nice, peaceful, happy weddings. How can viewers look forward to something that will eventually not mean a thing within a short time.
Am guessing, strictly guessing, that maybe whatever Steve overhears Kayla say to Jen, it is going to eventually lead somehow to us not seeing Steve anymore.(The actor is no longer filming, as his contract ended, and no agreement was able to be reached for a new one - not money)
Oh, gee, surprise, surprise, Gabi wiggles her way into living where Chad is living, huh? Gotta say, the show is doing a good job of making the Gabi character very unlikeable. (Sorry Troy!)

HORRORS! What if this means that the marriage will have tons of problems that lead to a divorce? Even worse, they could reconcile (AGAIN) and have YET ANOTHER wedding.
View attachment 4520
Why yes KL. And the next time it will be such a big wedding they will have it at the park so the entire guest list can walk The Great Marlena:sarcasm: down the aisle because she's special.:sarcasm:

Last edited:
Wow.... a week of great summertime distractions.... Slime-0 talking about his "baby" with Chloe seems random that just reeks of must watch TV....
More stupid conversations about things that one non-circular talk would solve but we will get Steve and Kayla dance around what may or may not have been overheard
I won't even start on the wedding gown...
Sure hope Fall stories are going to be better than the summer ones..

My Poor Steve and Kayla heart. I think Steve won't be very happy with his Sweetness because of her deal with the devil. :sad: I'm going to be devastated if he leaves mad at Kayla. One more reason to hate Pervy Stefan.

Eve is an idiot. You should expect Victor to turn on you or try to gain something from helping you.

Does anyone care about how Pervy feels about "his" rape baby? Or about anything else for that matter?

Gabi's bitterness about Chad choosing Abby over her is the real reason behind this revenge, she's just using going to prison as an excuse. I knew it.

Last edited:
I have read some rumor/speculation that reads like fact, but is NOT CONFIRMED....that Marlena is injured by someone during the wedding, and ends up in a coma......Also, that Ron C. (head writer) apparently thinks highly of Tyler Christopher (Stefan), so will probably be writing a lot for him, even going so far as to have Abby (not Gabby) paired up with him in some way.

I do agree it appears Gabi is again going after Chad for herself, not for any revenge. Heck, where is the revenge on Stefan, since she is spewing all her venom at Abby

And then...a week or so ago, Abby is telling Chad that the sex between her & Chad, Gabby & Stefan occurred "a couple months ago". Currently, it was said "3 months", and then in this 2nd wk. of Aug. Abby feels the baby kick. Huh? Time in Salem either drags forever, or just flies by, apparently.

Am guessing Stefan is yakking to Chloe at the Club, as he orders a drink, she is bar tending or hosting or something. Hope he is not doing all that bragging again, but if so.......Chad must be there as well.

So Hope gives Ben an "ultimatum". Huh? The police commissioner who happened upon an assault with intent to kill, and stood watching? (surprised there was not a smile on her face). She really needs to resign her job. And go get counseling herself.

Kat has a point about Kayla and her office door never being closed. That little ploy by the writers is overdone, overused, and needs to end.

Well, Chad did run into him, and drove him out of town. Inasmuch as these Salemites really have a problem with failing to communicate with each other, it is no wonder. Surprised the Spectator has not published the story about Ciara's accident, being saved and cared for, the cabin afire, being saved, but her caregiver arrested and suspected of starting the fire. I mean those things are front page, except in Salem where the cops lips are zipped, family and good friends tell each other nothing.
Tell me, does JJ know Abby is pregnant, and it could be Stefan's? Does Jen? Why did Tripp not tell his dad & Kayla about Ciara running off, missing. Why did Hope/Rafe not tell Julie & Doug about Ciara, and her phone call not wanting to come home? Has Gabi talked to Will about her resentment of Stefan & Abby? Hey, of course not, Will might ask how she would feel if she had no memory of the past 2 years, and had spent them living elsewhere under a different identity, etc.
No, every single person is in their own little bubble, no communication with any family or friends. I don't think the news that Leo did not show up, and no one can contact him has been in the paper either. Word of mouth is how that was spread around.

I'm sure Gabi will chase Chad until she gets him in her bed. Maybe she will become pregnant and later Chad will find out Abby's baby is his and Gabi knew it all along. Ho Hum. I wish Chad and Abby could just be a happy couple and that Gabi would just leave town with Ben. I am really sick of Gabi!!

Monday August 6:
Victor keeps Eve’s secret from Brady - but he wants something in return. [Wow, what a surprise -- not. When did Maggie's old grouch ever do something out of the kindness of his heart.]

Tuesday August 7:
Stefan opens up to Chloe about his attachment to Abigail’s child. [Why is foolish Chloe listening to one word coming out of this disgusting pervert's mouth?]

Thursday August 9:
John advises Steve to confront Kayla about the secret she's keeping. [Bad advice. The last thing the long-suffering Kayla needs is Steve "confronting" her.]
Hope gives Ben an ultimatum. [Instead of harassing Ben, this joke of a police commissioner should resign.]

Friday August 10:

Gabi manipulates her way to living under the same roof as Chad. [The character assassination of Gabi continues. What's next, she revives Eduardo's counterfeiting ring?]
Marlena is upset when John sees her in her wedding dress. [Are the writer's kidding? What nonsense. How many times have these two been married? It's not like they're a pair of young, blushing newlyweds.]

The "insert character's name" overhearing/eavesdropping is way overdone. Jen "overheard" Eric tell Marlena he loves her; Gabi "overhears" Stefan and Kate. The only storyline that has my interest piqued is Ciara and Ben, yet Hope and Rafe are ruining that. Doug and Julie are the only happy couple in Salem and apparently that's because they're rarely home. I've watched Days most of my life and every year I anxiously wait for the renewal. If things don't improve, there may not be a renewal. Once again it appears we have "too many actors, not enough story". So sad.

Poirot ~ people failing to communicate is the life blood of the soap opera genre! And I agree it is frustrating and annoying. :)
Truth be said, there are a lot of communication failures in the real world also as Miscommunication or Lack of communication. So as dramatic as Soaps are, the real world is somewhat mirrored in them. Just my observation:).

Days has turned into Dark Salem Witch times....:sick: :angry: Why don't they just put some of the Salemites in the Looney Bin and the rest in the hospital. Also many Zombies could be lurking around Salem as being alive again...Tragic Soap Opera turned into Days and Nights of Halloween every darn day.....The Writers should take some happy pills or visit their psychologists for daily help. They are all in doom and gloom land..... :whack::sad: ShaSha

Back