SPOILER !! Week Aug 6

Believe it or not....This truly is getting sickening. Abby & Chad feel the baby kick, in comes Stefan, insisting he is going to be part of this baby's life, verbal sparring, Chad leaves home.........and moves into the Kmansion. Guess who else is staying there. Gabi, of course, since Ari is there.
Not only that, but Stefan wants to feel the baby kick (pic of him with hand on Abby's tummy in soap mag). My own tummy is churning.

How did Abigail get such a belly when yesterday she was flatter than a pancake?
Here are time lapse photographs of how it happened. :rotfl:

c1281dbcf65508bebd72940da5fc95a8.jpg

This story line of Rape0 and Abby has passed disgusting...... really who green lit or gave the okay for this terrible plot line?????

I only come to this page.... and I know there are not many fans of this Stefan story..... are there fans out there anywhere???

@Robin, ...not even on Twitter......evidently folks liked the actor on his previous soap, whatever it was, but the character of Stefan......I swear he purposely pushes buttons, wanting to get beat up. His comments to anyone and everyone are just :sick: as the story is as well.

He was on General Hospital as Nikolas Cassidine. Stephen Nichols (Steve) played his uncle. Mary Beth Evans (Kayla) was also on GH during that time and interacted with both of them. Thaao Penghlis (Andre) was also on GH and played some relative of Nikolas.

The Cassadine family on GH is like the DiMera family. Ironically, Tyler Christopher (Stefan) played some unknown/secret son of the head of the family.

I originally found that picture when Chloe was pregnant for months, with a completely flat belly, wearing her skintight dresses. Then one day, she went into Daniel's bedroom to take a nap and came out in a bathrobe, with her pregnant belly "out to here".

Not to discredit Marci Miller's (Abby) acting, I mean she did great being new and handled the multiple personality storyline really well, great acting. However, I honestly cannot wait to have Kate Mansi (ex Abby) as Abby again because that actress can go tenfold and really let Gabi have it, tearing her down. Definitely the spunk and feistiness will be needed to confront Gabi.

How did Abigail get such a belly when yesterday she was flatter than a pancake?
She took a page from Chloe's book. Chloe was wearing one of her skintight dresses, went to the bedroom to take a nap and came out about ready to give birth.

Disclaimer: I posted this before I saw post #54 where Just Samantha said pretty much the same thing.

I guess we are supposed to forget that Abby and Ben were a big deal, granted a bad big deal but still its stupid that Ben is running around Salem and they have yet to have Abby acknowledge it or anything.

I agree. I also hate how Rafe and Will's family haven't been able to confront him.

Don't know if that is the editing, the writing, or the lack of a continuity person.

All of the above

I guess I didn't know that Rafe and Hope where apart.... they seem joined at the hip..... I guess they mean sheet flapping reunite????

I don't think they are living together. Just working together.

Back