SPOILER !! Week August 5

Sarah really is dense. It's obvious that Eric can fall in and out of love in a nano-second. He was briefly engaged to Jenn and when he heard Nicole was still alive, he didn't know her name! Sarah should be really careful because when the real Nicole appears, he'll be drooling after her and forget Sarah.

I would not want her as a doctor because she can't see what is painfully obvious. As is often said here, we have to suspend reality and logic so we don't choke on the storyline.

Sarah would have been a more watchable and likable character if she were more intelligent emotionally and more mature as a person. She behaves like a teenager more often than not, instead of an intelligent professional woman. It’s hard to like her. I’ve tried. But I cringe when she is on screen. Carly Manning was a better example of a young female doctor. She had her issues, but she was respectable and likable. I can’t wait for Sarah to leave Salem.

Maybe Brady wonders - just to himself- how strange that Nicole's body changed so much when she got between the sheets........if they go that far???? Maybe this is another "top of the desk" activity, clothes staying intact???
And if Brady cannot tell the difference in real facial skin, and whatever Kristen is wearing.......shame on him. Or else....Giant kudos to Dr. Rolf, who invented something feeling like real skin. :)
EEEEKKK! Was Rolf sicko enough to use REAL SKIN for the masks? Shades of Ed Gein!!! :tsk:

NOTE: Ed Gein was a notorious murderer known as the Butcher of Plainfield - JS
And Plainfield is in Wisconsin. He used skin of victims to make lampshades & other items...gruesome....P

Days' writers are going to the dogs. By the way, do you realize there are no animals on Days. Nicole used to have one. Not one family or single person has a pet. Also you never hear a bird chirp when anyone is outside. Salem is in a big bubble. I guess it is not in the budget to have any animals on set. :huh::fan: Just a lot of crazy people running around in Salem. :whack:
I haven't seen people in any of the soaps have a pet in a long long time!

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the most memorable pets that I can recall was when Vivian arrived at Lawrence Alamain's mansion with a panther or cheetah in tow.

Then there was the tiger that "killed" Andre, I think.

And who can forget Pookie!! LOL!

It still shocks me that Horton the tiger ever appeared on the show.

One of the most memorable pets that I can recall was when Vivian arrived at Lawrence Alamain's mansion with a panther or cheetah in tow.
I think you're mixing up two characters. Vivian had a dog named Noel that appeared in 4 episodes. Letitia Bradford (Eugene's aunt) had a lion named Romulus who also appeared in 4 episodes.

Jason47 did a complete list of all the animals who appeared on Days:

http://www.salemspectator.com/threads/a-history-of-salem-pets.21553/#post-421976

2eecbf042964195ffe4f3cee5caaf5b9.jpg

She did indeed walk into Lawrence's house and shoot an intruder in her first scene, but according to Jason47's list, she had a dog.

Found the scene; no animal on a leash:

Also found the info on Noel, her dog. Ivan gave her the dog as a Christmas present in 1994.

No it's probably my memory. I've just always thought I remembered her entrance so well as I liked her on Santa Barbara and always thought that is was cool she entered with a large cat........HEEEEEEEY........maybe I just changed history and should be a writer.

Back