SPOILER !! Week August 5

Oh, I just think Xander plays his cards very close to his chest. He is not stupid. He is the one who gave/sold Jack to Eve, He doesn't have a scratch on him from that explosion/fire and neither does Kristen or Jack. Xander has all kinds of irons in the fire. And I do not think Kristen even knows about his deal with Eve. Even when Ted & Kate were in that dungeon room, Xander snuck them food, unbeknownst to Kristen. Sure, she found out, ordered them to be starved to death......he still was gonna sneak food to them.

I hope you are right, Poirot. That would make the story more interesting. I have been assuming that Kristen knows the whole story but it would be a nice twist if it turns out she doesn't. I'm so ready for her to be gone. I haven't even been able to enjoy watching "Nicole" because I know it's not her and because she has too much of the Kristen personality. I guess maybe the two actresses have had fun playing these roles but it hasn't appealed to me.

Gotta say it has bugged me that when Kristen takes off the Nicole mask, she just shakes her head and her hair is all lovely, flowing, combed and brushed. Anyone who has worn a wig knows that is not what happens. Plus...she loses a couple inches in height, about 20 lbs, and half her bosum......yet no one notices. LOLOL
Yep, am the actresses have had a lot of fun, but past time to get back to reality.
(I know Ari Zucker (Nicole) has to have enjoyed this, a far cry from the sad sack, love lorn Nicole she usually has to play, while Stacy Haiduk (Kristen) undoubtedly got a kick out of playing Susan.....not only real Susan, but fake Susan as well. Ha. )

I couldn't resist

Pow, right in the kisser

EBD9m2DXUAA9NJ-.jpg

Kristen knows about Xander's deal with Eve. She agreed having the police commissioner could be helpful.

I love Xander. He thinks most of the Salem people and their actions are as ridiculous as we do!

Well gals and guys, this is showbiz. Perfection as far as the Kristen/Nicole thing is concerned. All about perfection. Hair, makeup etc. Everything is fake and crazy bizarre. :whack:

Last edited by a moderator:
And so, over on twitter is posted the story of a Brazilian gang leader, who tried to pretend he was his sister, (who had come to visit him) with a video clip to show. Yep, the long haired black wig, the mask, the clothes, were taken off one by one. Our headwriter saw it, too. But this guy got caught right upon leaving the prison. LOL. Those guards much smarter than characters on Days. LOL

Hopefully, Brady figures out something since she's wearing a mask, but it's Brady and
he thinks about only one thing.
I don't care how good/lifelike that mask is, it has to stop somewhere. It's not a full body suit. The lips are not going to feel like real lips but latex lips. I know it's a soap but for goodness sake, please give an illusion of some reality.

I saw this! It's downright freaky!!

Back