SPOILER !! Week August 5

It's expensive to use animals for TV shows or movies, plus, they're unpredictable (even trained animals). With Days having the "one take rule", they don't want to have animals messing up a scene, necessitating multiple takes. Same with babies or little kids.

Pookie (Nicole's dog) died. Back when Vivian had the sarcophagus made to hold Maggie captive, she had Isabella's remains moved to a pet cemetery (telling Victor the elaborate sarcophagus was for Isabella). During the pet cemetery scenes, we saw Nicole at Pookie's grave.

021f3585f8e7e90af010c6c79cc12c80.jpg
Well, you would think that when any of the characters step outside, park or house, they would hear the sounds of nature. :confused: Instead, it's just silence. You know they have CD recordings of all nature. Surely they could afford a CD. :whack: :)

Those types of background sounds are often distracting and take away from the dialogue. None of the soaps really use that type of background sound.

I wonder if Ted's death will be a murder mystery?

The first one I thought of who might do it would be the wife he thought
was dead since Diana mentioned her, but that might have changed
since then.

Let's see, on Friday, Kristen pulled her gun and vowed to "get" Gabi. But spoilers say Kristen & Tony confront Ted, she is super angry at him, and it ends in tragedy. Pics of Stefan finding the body and spoilers say he is arrested. But here is Ted in a trunk! And Kate saying "poor Ted".
Hmmmm............

I hope after Sarah and Eric commit to each other we see the real Nicole somewhere.
It's a Friday show. Time for a cliffhanger

This has been the big question, Nicole. Is Nicole alive or somewhere with Holly. Maybe Kristen said to Nicole she would bring her Holly, if she stays away from Salem. Hope this is what happened.

Xander can be quirky and comical. He is the semi-villain with a love/hate relationship with the fans. I really like him. Hopefully the writers make him a want to be good and strive to make that happen. So far he is the only one that can give us a good laugh.
:wink::rotfl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Kristen thinks Nicole is dead which was why, in her mind, it was safe to pretend to be Nicole. Wherever Nicole is, Xander is the one who knows! He is the one who said Holly was safe, and on her way to her new home. He made sure there was a different body in that crash, & that it was identified as Holly's.
And yes, long past time for the audience at least, to know the true fate of real Nicole.

When has it been said Kristen thinks Nicole is dead? She's been the mastermind of this entire plan and the one who Xander was working for. He was under her orders when he arranged Holly's "death" and subsequent trip out of Salem. She told Tony that Nicole is dead, but that just seems to be part of her plan. I think she has Nicole and Holly stashed together somewhere. My opinion, of course.

Back