SPOILER !! Week Dec 17

I have to admit a small part of me will enjoy seeing Julie take a tumble. She really does at times stick her nose and mouth where it does not belong. Besides Days is fiction so we know in the end Hen Julie will be just fine.

I'm hoping for Rex to return with Mimi and the baby.
Sarah made me so angry today that I wanted to punch her in her selfrighteous mouth.
I'm ecstatic that tptb made Chloe have an intelligent conversation with Sarah the Bee.
Always loved Chloe, even when they made her dumber than a box of rocks. I am loving this version even more.
Put that busy body Sarah in her place Chloe. You go lady.:clap::clap::clap:

I do believe Salem's resident busy bodies, Julie and Maggie, have met their match with Sarah! She is obnoxious! She has been gone for years but comes back and knows what's best for everybody. I really hope to never see that blue print dress again. It looked like she stole some old lady's slipcover right off the sofa.

This may not be the right place for this question, but would someone explain to me who the girl is that JJ saved? And why all the secrecy. I didn't think I missed any episodes, but this person was "out of the blue" for me.

I read a spoiler that said Kayla is furious with JJ. It seemed like JJ and another nurse put the girl in the break room so that no one would know she tried to kill herself. I assume that is what Kayla is furious about. I guess it never occurred to either of them that she might need some professional help if she is trying to kill herself. Maybe that inspirational speech JJ gave her cured her.

She was out of the blue. It was the first day we saw her.

They should have had her in the background for a few days,
then JJ could have met her.

Last edited:
Yes, she definitely was suddenly just THERE. Again, there might have been some other build up scene that was left on the cutting room floor, but for the viewers, a "huh, who is that" moment.
That said, the other nurse wanted her put in the break room to avoid the administrator making a huge fuss about it.

So here is MY take. The woman is a nurse, & able to get her hands on dangerous medication. So WHY, if she really wanted to kill herself, does she overdose in the middle of the hospital, with doctors, nurses, all over the place? I get she was upset about something, but seems she could have gone home, or into a bathroom, or even an empty hospital room. No, she does this where someone will quickly find her. Thus.......I am very leery of her. Could there be some reason she wanted to get JJ's attention? Or the other nurse? There just has to be more than just a despondent woman.

By the way, this actress was on American Idol, I think she won...no idea what category.

I hope there is not something sinister in her motivations, Poirot, but yes, the whole approach taken by her and by JJ and the nurse seemed poorly planned and written. Just what everybody else has said--why attempt suicide when surrounded by medical people? Why in the world would JJ and the nurse have tried to sweep it under the rug? None of it makes sense. I had trouble understanding what the girl was saying, both on the phone and later, after he revived her. But based on what I heard of her conversation on the phone, I am just guessing she may be pregnant and the father may be a married man. She did NOT say that. This is simply my imaginings.

So WHY, if she really wanted to kill herself, does she overdose in the middle of the hospital, with doctors, nurses, all over the place?
I think she wanted someone to stop her.

I hope she isn't related to anyone in Salem or has an agenda regarding a current Salemite.

Back