SPOILER !! Week Dec 18

I guess the ghostly appearance is appropriate here. I guess the bible didn't help JJ. Enter a heavenly descent from daddy. Poor JJ. Kate better pay big time for her bad decision with Theo. Boy, she can certainly lie with a straight face.

Of course my thoughts about Jack, is my opinion how things will unfold with Matthew Ashford playing Jack. ShaSha

I don't post much anymore but still check in almost daily. My thoughts on Jack's possible brief return is, no thanks. I have not always been a huge fan of this character (I love and hate him at the same time) but I don't want him back for only a few shows. If you are going to bring him back, then bring him back, period. The same with Sami (so not a fan) but I don't like like these short stints. I want characters I can be invested in for the long haul. Just my opinion.

I'm very much looking forward to Tyler Christopher's character and can't wait to see where they go with it.

Well, the actor has said his character brings both drama and some laughter......so, just a couple more weeks and we will find out. Ron C (head writer) has said New Year's Eve is such a good time to intro, so I am picturing the clock striking midnight, everyone yelling Happy New Year, the door opens and in walks Vivian & ..???? (and that is MY imagination at work, folks)

From.........well, you know.......
DRCRR50X0AI2YX_.jpg

Back