SPOILER !! Week Dec 19

Monday, December 19, 2016
JJ worries that keeping another secret from Gabi will come back to haunt him. This isn't a case of if it but when. All secrets in Salem eventually come back to haunt those that keep them.

Tuesday, December 20, 2016
Philip angrily confronts Deimos. Philip should know better. Confronting Deimos is a complete waste of time just like confronting Stefano was.

Wednesday, December 21, 2016
Gabi breaks things off with JJ. Merry Christmas, JJ. I suppose this will mean Gabi doesn't get a bulb on the Horton Christmas tree this year.

Thursday, December 22, 2016
Brady finds Nicole and Chloe at the motel. Doesn't Brady have better things to do than try to track down Nicole and/or Chloe?

By the way, NBC has updated their spoiler releases, and indicated there is a new episode on Dec. 23rd (info from Jason47)

It's a possibility. The spoilers sent to the soap outlets, plus the TV Guide listings, suggest it will be a repeat. So, we still don't know either way. Hopefully there will be confirmation soon either way!

Merry Christmas, JJ. I suppose this will mean Gabi doesn't get a bulb on the Horton Christmas tree this year.
Gabi got an ornament when she was with Nick. Last year they showed it in the box, broken. Although, the actual ornament wasn't broken, they made a duplicate to crack. So Gabi's real ornament is still available, just in case.

6126947f4da671b87785b389949c3c09.jpg

I compared the pictures. While the ornaments look alike at first glance, when you blow up the pictures, you can see that the broken one is slightly different.

Same with Chloe's broken ornament. They made a duplicate to break. A prop department person sent close-up pictures of all the ornaments to Jason47 last year. Chloe's ornament was in that group.

Spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=3028

-Chad and Gabi are stunned when they realize someone witnessed their kiss.

-Chloe is afraid that Nicole knows the truth about the baby’s paternity.

-Andre tries to pressure Abigail to reveal that she is alive.

-Rafe brings a little Christmas cheer to Hope in prison.

Gabi got an ornament when she was with Nick. Last year they showed it in the box, broken. Although, the actual ornament wasn't broken, they made up a duplicate to crack. So Gabi's real ornament is still available, just in case.
How about a dramatic scene in which a heartbroken JJ throws a (duplicate) Gabi ornament into the living-room fireplace. Victor who's there with Maggie then expresses the wish that he had Chloe, Nicole, Eve, and Vivian ornaments to smash.

Chloe is afraid that Nicole knows the truth about the baby’s paternity. Of course somebody knows. In Salem, no secret stays unrevealed for long.

Andre tries to pressure Abigail to reveal that she is alive. Who could resist pressure from charming Andre, Salem's latest town hero? :sarcasm:

Rafe brings a little Christmas cheer to Hope in prison. If the writers want to use an old cliche, it will be a file concealed in a cake. In the alternative, he could bring a box of Jenny's special donuts, which Hope could share with Hattie and Chili.

How about a dramatic scene in which a heartbroken JJ throws a (duplicate) Gabi ornament into the living-room fireplace. Victor who's there with Maggie then expresses the wish that he had Chloe, Nicole, Eve, and Vivian ornaments to smash.
I would pay the writers to see that happen!
In the alternative, he could bring a box of Jenny's special donuts, which Hope could share with Hattie and Chili.
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I guess they missed the memo that we wanted a mix of 50% freaking happy stories.

There is nothing happy here. There is only one warm story, and really, Kate helping Adrienne with chemo isn't exactly the girlfriend story I plan on enjoying. But then again, Days does medical stories so poorly there is no chance they will do this one any justice.

Wasn't there an interview with Deidre Hall (Marlena) saying that this year we'd see 4 weddings, and happiness??? I don't remember sleeping through 4 weddings, and I know I haven't seen much happiness in recent months.

BAH HUMBUG barely covers my disgusted feelings right now.

Get Chad and Abby back together again.

Have Chloe tell Nicole, and tell her about Deimos so Nicole can move away from him.

Sorry Lani, but I hear Miami calling. Go away, and take Jade with you.

In re: those weddings, I think she just said weddings......but if the show thinks that stupid exchange of vows between Brady & Theresa was a wedding, think again. Also the failed nuptials of Adrienne & Lucas did not a wedding make.

Now MAYBE it was intended that John & Marlena wed, but his injury prevented it, and so MAYBE stories were changed a bit.

But for the holiday season, I just am very disappointed at all the misery that is being offered to viewers. Really doesn't seem like Salemites will only be host the Scrooge & the Grinch for the holidays.

Spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=3028

-Chad and Gabi are stunned when they realize someone witnessed their kiss.

-Chloe is afraid that Nicole knows the truth about the baby’s paternity.

-Andre tries to pressure Abigail to reveal that she is alive.

-Rafe brings a little Christmas cheer to Hope in prison.

1. Andre

2. Red herring

3. Red herring...again

4. That's ok Hope your 2 children and grandchild will spend Christmas elsewhere. Glad to see your priorities are still straight.:rolleyes:

Sorry Lani, but I hear Miami calling. Go away, and take Jade with you.

Yes and in their place, give their contracts to Belle and Shawn please!!

Also the failed nuptials of Adrienne & Lucas did not a wedding make.

I think he probably considers this to be a wedding. It was just a failed attempt at one. But I agree Brady and Jeannie was not a real wedding. The only other couple I can think of would be a quickie remarriage for Belle and Shawn. I'm guessing she pops up soon since she was on set for the 13,000th episode and that is early January.

Chloe is afraid that Nicole knows the truth about the baby’s paternity. Of course somebody knows. In Salem, no secret stays unrevealed for long.
Sure, just ask JJ.
JJ worries that keeping another secret from Gabi will come back to haunt him. This isn't a case of if it but when. All secrets in Salem eventually come back to haunt those that keep them.
The CCs spell it Chille.

I really hate anyone that tells me to "link only" when it is not his/her information to distribute. Even moreso when I break my rule of not viewing those sites, to see "X discovers shocking information." :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Spoilers for Friday from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11011855/7/#new

Friday, December 23, 2016

Gabi, Dario and Sonny prepare to enjoy the annual hospital Christmas party.
Justin steps up to take care of Adrienne.

This has a Friday spoiler too.. http://www.serialscoop.com/2016/12/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-december-19.html
link only
Imagine the notice that will be sent to the children whose children will be attending:

Parents, we are pleased to announce that the special guests for this year's University Hospital Christmas party will be Sonny Kiriakis, whose family is involved with dirty dealings down at the docks; Gabrielle Hernandez, the murderer of Salem science genius, Nicholas Fallon; and Dario Hernandez, the son of a retired assassin who's rumored to be involved with counterfeit goods trafficking and stolen microchips.

Seth Burns
University Hospital Chief Administrator

As for Justin, of course he's stepping up for Adrienne, but will he have to fight with Lucas for access to her bedside?
The CCs spell it Chille.
Thanks, Jason. Perhaps, TPTB should make Hattie and "Chille" recurring cast members and have them open Chille's Chili Parlor at the Town Square. Viewers could then see their favorite characters digging into steaming bowls of chili. E.g., Deimos: "Wow, this chili is almost as hot as a night with Nicole."

Last edited:
Back