SPOILER !! Week Dec 19

Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday December 19:

Lani returns to town and reunites with her family.

Tuesday December 20:

Kate accompanies apprehensive Adrienne to her first chemo appointment.

Wednesday December 21:

Deimos and Brady become increasingly concerned when Nicole fails to return to Salem.

Thursday December 22:

Chad and Gabi exchange Christmas gifts.
The Hortons have their annual ornament-hanging get-together.

Friday December 23:

"Days of our Lives" will not be seen today.

I wonder where Nicole went. Is she looking for Chloe or did she see
what Deimos did to Philip?

Ho Ho and more hum. Merry Christmas, Days' writers. My New Year's wish is that you find employment elsewhere. Snore. Idiotic story lines once again. Think I'll just wait till January. I'm too busy to really care about when Abby will reveal herself. It will never match John and Marlena on the dock. Never! Give Chad something he can chew. He is so good at it. What a waste of his talent right now.

I think Abby will go back to Laura but may get stopped last minute by Chad. I think it will be a Christmas or New Years surprise, Abby's reveal.

Maybe you will be right. But if it doesn't happen until after Chad and Gabi actually become an item, then the whole thing will be ruined for me. It's almost ruined already.

Monday December 19:

Lani returns to town and reunites with her family. [Sorry, Lani, please go away. There are plenty of other characters that viewers would either like brought back or to be given more screen time.]

Wednesday December 21:

Deimos and Brady become increasingly concerned when Nicole fails to return to Salem. [Enjoy your time away from Salem, Nicole, and when you come back hopefully you'll give Deimos his walking papers and learn that Chloe is carrying your baby.]

Thursday December 22:

Chad and Gabi exchange Christmas gifts. [This is nice of you, Gabi, but let's hope Abigail doesn't find out. If she does, she might just burrow further into the depths of Jenny's attic -- behind the boxes holding Jenny's sleeveless dresses from the '80s and '90s.]
The Hortons have their annual ornament-hanging get-together. [Merry Christmas, Hortons and honorary Hortons. Let's hope that no bulbs break this year and that the most long-suffering Horton of them all, Lucas, gets a little Christmas cheer.]

Thanks, Poirot. I only posted what the site did.

Hey, guys, I posted a long time ago that the writers would drag this "Abby returns" crap out as long as possible. Now with Christmas on the horizon, Gabi and Chad ready to hop into bed, ta da, here's Abby, all huffy about them and all the while she has been lurking around every scrawny tree and bush in Salem, watching the romance develop and never walking out into the harsh light of day.

I am FAST losing interest on this story line and just about everything else on Days. Save me writers, save us all!

I think several others were of the same mindset as you, mtnmom....and I certainly do agree that this has been dragged out entirely too long. Marci Miller is a really good actress, & has shown she has those sparks with Chad, but the writers not only did the viewers a disservice, but also the actors portraying Chad & Abby as well.

By the way, NBC has updated their spoiler releases, and indicated there is a new episode on Dec. 23rd (info from Jason47)

More spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11011855/6/#new

Monday, December 19, 2016
JJ worries that keeping another secret from Gabi will come back to haunt him.

Tuesday, December 20, 2016
Philip angrily confronts Deimos.

Wednesday, December 21, 2016
Gabi breaks things off with JJ.

Thursday, December 22, 2016
Brady finds Nicole and Chloe at the motel.

Aw Come on, Gabi don't beak up with JJ right at Christmas! :cry: But I don't know if I can really blame her, I think she's just fed up with the guys she's involved with telling her they love her and then shutting her out. But on the other hand if the reason Gabi breaks up with him is because he's keeping the secret about Abigail, well, that's not really his secret to tell and he's really between a rock and hard place there. That's not his fault. Arggh! I just wish this wasn't happening to my couple during the holidays! In the immortal words of Ebenezzer Scrooge "Bah Humbug!" I say to this.

The bright side is I saw comments that Camila Banus (Gabi) that I saw posted on another site made me think this will not be permanent and a another reconciliation may yet in the cards. I'm not giving up on this couple until a) one or both of the characters or actors leave the show or b) the show ends. Heck I might even hold on to hope even if one or both of those events occurs. As I've said before I can be very stubborn indeed when I set my mind to something. :)

Back