SPOILER !! Week Dec 24

Yep, that "face from the past" is probably going to be on the Friday, with New Year's Eve beginning, and continuing the following Monday, Dec. 31.
Gabi hopefully will learn the hard way, that when you mess with people's lives, it is a dangerous thing to do at times.

And I am very excited about Jack too. Can't wait to see him. I'm kind of hoping he is a darker version. Not a villain, mind you, but a strong, dark character who wants nothing more to do with princess Jenny. That ship has sailed, in my opinion.

Abigail comes face-to-face with Ben.

A great way to completely reform Ben would be if he was the one to help Abigail take down Stefan and finally convince everybody she was telling the truth about Gabi. Not saying Abigail and Ben should become friends, but a way, again, to make people in Salem see (I'm looking at you, Hope!) that Ben really has changed. And I for one hope he did change, that this is not a deception.

Last edited by a moderator:
And I am very excited about Jack too. Can't wait to see him. I'm kind of hoping he is a darker version. Not a villain, mind you, but a strong, dark character who wants nothing more to do with princess Jenny. That ship has sailed, in my opinion.

I wouldn't mind if he and Jenn got back together, but I don't want him coming back as a buffoon.

Agreed, hazel. I like the idea of a darker and stronger version of Jack. He was portrayed as a buffoon in the past and I really disliked that aspect of him. He was (is) so devoted to his family that I am not surprised he is making his way back to them. I can't help but wonder where he has been all this time. If he was alive, but badly hurt, he should have been able to get a phone from somewhere and call them. It will be very interesting to hear his story. I hope it is not totally unbelievable.

I'm kind of hoping [Jack] is a darker version. Not a villain, mind you, but a strong, dark character
I'd settle for his not being a buffoon, again.

I don't want him coming back as a buffoon.
Great minds, Hazel! I posted my comment before I saw yours. :)

@TheWriter I totally agree about Ben. It would be great if he helped Abigail. I really like the actor and think he has done a great job with Ben so I am all for him being totally rehabilitated. Now I don't think that will lead to him and Abby being besties, he did try to burn her alive but they can work together to end this story please!

Oh, I remember that! Wasn't he held captive in a war zone?

I think I just remembered more! Wasn't Jack writing a book about his experience when he died? Eve wanted half of the royalties from the book and sued Jennifer for her share. I really hope Jack stays alive longer this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the money from the book was supposed to go to veteran's org. but Eve wanted half. Jack was held prisoner, hung by his wrists, twisting in the wind....I think he was held for about a year..it was a horrible ordeal for him, and yes, he had ptsd. I remember Marlena took him to one meeting. It was too bad back then, those writers did not do more with that.....If I rmember right, it was in Afghanistan.....

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/

Monday December 24:
Julie surprises her family as they hang the Horton ornaments.

Tuesday December 25:
Leo makes a spectacle of himself at the holiday children’s party at the hospital.
Abe gets an unexpected gift from Sheila.

Wednesday December 26:
Chad reels after finding out he is Charlotte’s father.

Thursday December 27:
Gabi fears for her life as she finds herself at Stefan's mercy.
Dr. Shah reappears

Friday December 28:
Everyone gathers to ring in the New Year at Doug’s Place. As the ball drops, a face from the past makes a shocking appearance!
Surprise return! Jack is alive

Back