SPOILER !! Week Dec 24

He works at University Hospital and went on a date or two with Jennifer earlier this year. He's shaking Anna's hand in this picture.

days-anna-jen-dr-shah.jpg

Well, I thought chad was going to find out next week. (17th week) guess not. Oooh, Stefan is furious, as expected.
So Julie surprises family at Horton tree hanging, - does that mean she shows up there?

@oldsoapie - I think even the actor was not happy with having to do that entrance. I don't know what those writers at the time were thinking. The man had been held prisoner in a country at war, tortured, saw terrible things, finally is rescued by U.S. troops and returned to the U.S. etc. and is allowed (after debriefing) to return home, and that is what they have him do? Egads.

If Julie is back home, then the truth about Charlotte will be told, am sure.
@JS...posted the same info & pic as you, just a minute or 2 after you. Deleted it when I posted and thus saw yours. LOL. :)

I bet Dr. Shah is back to be Jennifer's New Year's Eve date. That or they are going to put him with Kayla. Or maybe both.

I'm also still betting that Jack comes back married to Eve and that's her revenge on Jennifer. Remember Jack and Jennifer were divorced at the time of his "death".

When I saw the Christmas miracle spoiler a while back, I figured it would be about Charlotte. So I guess Julie heals quickly and shares the truth. I still DO NOT want a quick Chad/Abby reconciliation. Or a Jennifer/JJ/Abby reconciliation. They all need to grovel for forgiveness. I like @TheWriter's suggestion about Ben helping Abby. That would be a great twist.

Monday December 24:
Julie surprises her family as they hang the Horton ornaments. [A Ben ornament anyone?]

Tuesday December 25:
Leo makes a spectacle of himself at the holiday children’s party at the hospital. [No surprise here -- Leo is a walking spectacle wherever he goes with or without his high hair and bizarro suit.]
Abe gets an unexpected gift from Sheila. [What, a guide on how to keep your office well organized?]

Wednesday December 26:
Chad reels after finding out he is Charlotte’s father. ["Reeling" has become a way of life for the beleaguered Chad.]

Thursday December 27:
Gabi fears for her life as she finds herself at Stefan's mercy. [At last some payback for sicko Gabi.]
Dr. Shah reappears. [Frankly, I'd rather see DiMera mad scientist, Dr. Chyka, but Shah could make Days fans happy by offering the annoying Sarah a job far, far from Salem.]

Friday December 28:
Surprise return! Jack is alive. [At long last, the writers make the fans happy with a much-desired return. The only way this could be better is "Jack returns as Stefan Zero and Sarah leave."]

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-week-of-december-24th-t40423-s100.html

Monday, December 24, 2018
Abigail drops a bombshell on Stefan.

Tuesday, December 25, 2018
Roman arranges a special moment between Will and Sonny.

Wednesday, December 26, 2018
Abigail and Gabi have a major showdown.

Thursday, December 27, 2018
Chad tells Rafe about Gabi’s deception and demands he arrest her.

Friday, December 28, 2018
JJ invites Haley to spend New Year's Eve with him.
Eric consults Justin about suing for custody of Holly.

[No surprise here -- Leo is a walking spectacle wherever he goes with or without his high hair and bizarro suit.]
As long as Leo doesn't force/blackmail Sonny into sex, I'm A-OK with whatever he does.
If Eric uses Justin as his lawyer,
Then all is lost, but at least the Holly nightmare will be over.

Monday, December 24, 2018
Abigail drops a bombshell on Stefan. [McPerv's skull is so thick that this "bombshell" will probably bounce right off of it.]

Tuesday, December 25, 2018
Roman arranges a special moment between Will and Sonny. [What could be more romantic than a lavish multi-course Pub meal that includes Wanchai Ferry, Choco-Puffs, garbage-can nachos. and EJ Chow?]

Thursday, December 27, 2018
Chad tells Rafe about Gabi’s deception and demands he arrest her. [Good luck with that. Rafe would need a mountain of real evidence before he'd arrest his little sister. Besides, he's too busy helping Hope nail Ben.]

Friday, December 28, 2018
Eric consults Justin about suing for custody of Holly. [Nowhere but Salem would somebody like Eric (a single man who's an ex-convict, former drunk driver, and a bartender with anger issues who lives over a pub) have a ghost of a chance in getting custody of a small female child.]

My guess is the 12/28 return might be Dr Rolf or Kristen. Somebody needs to explain how Jack went from being initials in the Dimera hallway of death a few weeks ago to now alive and well in Salem. I don't think Eve is enough to fill that gap.

And the person stating that Jack returns on 12/31 is the person who gets the spoilers from the show for Daytime Royalty so a reliable source.

Back