SPOILER !! Week Dec 24

If that is the case, he may be pulling a Barney Fife by shooting himself in the foot. Future employers will surely review his work on DOOL before hiring him. I'd rather have the original Chad in the role, anyway. As far as I'm concerned, it's good riddance!

Wouldn’t the director tell the actor (Billy Flynn/Chad) to put more emotion or expression into a scene if that’s what is wanted? Or do they just let the actors do what they want with the script?
Chad has been lifeless. Emotionless. Very different from the Chad of a few years ago.

That is the trouble with Days filming now. There are NO rehearsals, Actors run lines (if they do it at all) with each other in dressing rooms. When they get on set, there is blocking....stand here, go there, don't move more than 3 steps, etc. But actors mostly left on their own, and it is ONE take, period. This is how and why they end up 6 mos. ahead, despite 1 wk. a month off, plus a few more days here and there.
And I do agree about other folks taking note of what Billy Flynn (Chad) is "emoting" for the last several months. Obviously, if he gets ticked, the scenes will be more or less sabotaged. Then again, maybe he plans on giving up acting, so it doesn't matter????

I can't understand why Abby would leave if her Dad has just returned. I would think she would want to stay and help him get his memory back and keep him out of Eve's claws. He "died" saving her life so she should want to stay with him. Maybe Chad and Abby are just taking a short trip to get to know each other again.

Maybe we will have a Jack, Eve, and JJ triangle. :sick::sick::sick::sick::sarcasm:Jennifer would end up in the looney bin if that happened.:rotfl::rotfl:

Back