SPOILER !! Week Dec 24

I hope the box is ticking LOL

JPI_Episode13496_0001789418.jpg

I think Billy Flynn is playing Chad as a person deeply in shock and destroyed by his own stupid choices. He is even too devasted to emote. He is depressed, too.

yes, he wanted to leave....but signed on to stay so the Chad/Abby story could be written out...Marci Miller (ex-Abby) was adamant about leaving at end of her contract..they were lucky to get Kate Mansi (Abby) to reprise her role.
But Billy Flynn (Chad) seems to not be interested in whatever he is doing...quite a change in him from when he first arrived in Salem......This was his first acting job...

yes, he wanted to leave....but signed on to stay so the Chad/Abby story could be written out...Marci Miller (ex-Abby) was adamant about leaving at end of her contract..they were lucky to get Kate Mansi (Abby) to reprise her role.
But Billy Flynn (Chad) seems to not be interested in whatever he is doing...quite a change in him from when he first arrived in Salem......This was his first acting job...

I actually think he signed a new long term contract and then was let go when they could only get Kate Mansi(Abby) back short term. So I'm wondering if his behavior is his way of being spiteful to the show. Not professional by any means but it would make sense.

Back