SPOILER !! Week Dec 24

She cannot trust him, cannot understand how he swallowed all that Gabi fed him, how he could move in with her, play house. (hey, those are the words in the article)
That's pretty interesting wording because that's what many fans have called it - and it's exactly the problem even for the hardcore fans of the couple to accept. Chad should have believed his wife, not Gabi, and should not be easily forgiven.

I'm okay with amnesiac Jack, but give him his memory back faster than Will's, please. I'm okay with Eve bringing Jack to town but I don't want them much involved with each other. They both deserve better (Eve should be out of Jen's orbit, and Jack shouldn't be used for Eve's revenge on Jen).

I read SOD as well.

Abby goes to the Horton house on Monday and causes a ruckus on Christmas Eve. She rightfully angry. I'm honestly here for this. I need Jennifer and JJ to grovel.

Julie wakes up on Christmas Eve and has no memory of what happened. Then on Christmas Day she remembers everything. Magazine says she tells Chad and Abby but the preview video shows Abby telling Chad. Abby is still angry at Chad but allows him to bond with Charlotte. That's all it really says. I need Chad to grovel too. No instant reunions or I'll be mad.

Also, there is a line about Claire and Ciara gifting each other new ornaments so JS will be happy. :)

I have never been Chad/Abigail fan. I just remember how things were between them years ago. I do not see a Golden Couple. But since both actors are leaving i can only assume they will ride off into the sunset hand in hand. Which will not make me happy. If I was Abigail I would not forgive him easily maybe not ever. He did not believe one word from her but swallowed everything Gabi said!! I do not blame her a bit for being very upset with her family and especially her husband!!!

I'm with you Ms. MacGyver. I still remember Chad faking the brain injury, and being a jerk to Ben and Jordan upon his return. When we add in the Dario marriage and the Gabi stuff, it's just too much to take. I like Chad and Abby and they had some terrific chemistry at one point, but I'm feeling they missed the boat for "super" status.

Agreed, Jason and MacGyverswife! Chad should have been able to see through all the lies that Gabi told and believed his wife. If I were Abby, it would be a cold day in hades before I could trust Chad. I hope Gabi will see some punishment for her actions. Drugging a pregnant woman should be worth some jail time. I can't wait to see Abby unload on all the people who doubted her!

I think Julie is embarrassed everyone sees her in the hospital gown :)

JPI_Episode13495_0001789310.jpg

20181223_195159.jpg

I'd like to know if the show has 3 wardrobe people.

1. For Eve and Gabi in the most awesome dresses and other attire.

2. For Jennifer in her crocheted bedspread dress that has a drawstring for a neckline, Sarah in her tablecloth with a Peter Pan collar dress, Leo in his eye Illusion suit and Lani who looks like she is wearing a XXX size sweater that is falling off of her. Be careful Lani or the "girls" might make a surprise showing!

3. Everyone else.

Last edited:
I like Chad and Abby and they had some terrific chemistry at one point, but I'm feeling they missed the boat for "super" status.

Agreed. If this were Bo/Hope, Kim/Shane, Steve/Kayla, etc, the spouse might have issues with their spouse having a kid with another person but ultimately their love would take priority. In this case, Chad is either on his own or gravitating to Gabi when he should be the only one who believed in Abby all along. He should have been the one fighting to not have her committed. Also, Abby has now been married 4 times since 2015 when Belle and Shawn can't even get remarried.

View attachment 4718

I'd like to know if the show has 3 wardrobe people.

1. For Eve and Gabi in the most awesome dresses and other attire.

2. For Jennifer in her crocheted bedspread dress that has a drawstring for a neckline, Sarah in her tablecloth with a Peter Pan collar dress, Leo in his eye Illusion wuit and Lani who looks like she is wearing a XXX size sweater that is falling off of her. Be careful Lani or the "girls" might make a surprise showing!

3. Everyone else.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Oh good Sarah has been added to the Julie story. :sarcasm:

If this were Bo/Hope, Kim/Shane, Steve/Kayla, etc, the spouse might have issues with their spouse having a kid with another person but ultimately their love would take priority.
This was the case with Shane and Kim. It was believed Andrew was Victor's child, but Shane still loved Kimberly and the baby. While they were overjoyed when the truth came out that Shane was really Andrew's father, it didn't change how Shane felt, as he already considered Andrew his child.

Back