SPOILER !! Week Dec 3

You're welcome, TheWriter. I wonder if NBC is only allowing people in US look at their videos.
I'll try to remember next time.

I didn't realize YouTube could geotarget like that. I watch videos from Canada and the U.K. all the time.

Though I wish they'd had better character development, I'm happy to see Lani and Eli getting together. It was nice to see a couple get a slow burn for once.

I don't want to see Gabby again but I'm ready for Abby to save herself because it seems like nobody else will save her

Looks like Abby's plan to get out of Bayview works........

DtSJ61TW0AAkT-H.jpg

You're welcome, TheWriter. I wonder if NBC is only allowing people in US look at their videos.
I'll try to remember next time.

Youtube actually is owned by NBC so I would highly recommend not sharing full episodes on this site since there are a few who work for NBC. I used to share episodes on this site and Youtube flagged them down as soon as it was posted, NBC wants the ratings and if they can't have it on our TV then they want us to visit their site. I am surprised NBC made an official Days of our Lives youtube page after all this time. I know a great site where you can find full episodes without having to wait till after midnight on NBC's site. In fact, I watched Days even at 11 am pacific time when it doesn't air till 1 pm here. But PM or Facebook me and I will hook you up with the details.

Also, that pic of Abby in the black wig makes her look almost exactly the same, just maybe naturally she is 2 or 3 shades lighter brown. The actress of Abby I would've preferred to temp go back blonde since now she and Gabi look-alike with or without the wig LOL!

The Urban Dictionary is not the one people use in their ordinary lives. It is Webster's. Sorry, but slang is slang, not correct English. And just because someone using twitter decides to take a word and use it in a different context doesn't make it correct, just a lazy way to say support. And that is MY opinion. To each their own.

LOL oooh, I certainly learned from this site not to use slang so much online after all these years. I used to type how I talked but even now, I guess older in age and not in my 20's, yes I see your points. It doesn't get the point across and some people will just scroll right past you for that.

No it isn't; it's owned by Google. Hulu is partially owned by NBC.

I could have sworn that it was owned by NBC the past few years. I know there is some affiliation at the very least. I swear I heard it from the news, and was like, conspiracy solved LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
When Kate Mansi first appeared as Abigail, last week, I assumed her hair would have been blondish, highlights and such. Instead, it was confusing with the dark hair. Just didn't fit the character as Abigail....Miss Mansi has had blonde with brown previously, when she was on the show....They certainly had plenty of time to update her hair for the character....She certainly didn't need the dark hair and then a dark wig to boot...Was confusing for me and probably many others.

Hope they change it to reprise the character of Abigail.....ShaSha

Her natural color is brown, and her hair is shorter than the Gabby wig, which is black. I cannot fault her for not wanting to color her hair for the short time she will be in Salem.
Marci Miller certainly did not change her natural hair color when she replaced Kate Mansi as Abigail a couple years ago.

Her natural color is brown, and her hair is shorter than the Gabby wig, which is black. I cannot fault her for not wanting to color her hair for the short time she will be in Salem.
Marci Miller certainly did not change her natural hair color when she replaced Kate Mansi as Abigail a couple years ago.

Kate Mansi (Abby) is not going to stay? I was under the impression she was contracted for a permanent position. :huh:

Back