SPOILER !! Week Dec 5

Oh geez, Jada is probably going to lose the baby and Nicole is going to get blamed, huh?
What happens, the luckless Nicole accidently bumps into Jada atop the Town Square steps and is promptly accused of pushing her?

Sonny and Leo bond. [EJ admitted that he was a bad son, and now these two are bonding. What unlikely event is next -- Alex decides to take a vow of celibacy?]

️Nicole has a nightmare about EJ. [Any dream about EJ automatically qualifies as a nightmare.]

️Belle has second thoughts. [About what, her marriage to the inept Shawn, her career as a second-rate lawyer, or telling the mediocre Claire that she's an outstanding singer?]

Finally, where's the spoiler about a dazed and confused Susan emerging from the woods. The idea that the car crashed killed her, but spared awful Ava, is intolerable.

One minute it's Xander. The next it's Eric. And then we have EJ!

I would love to see EJ & Nicole become a power Baddy Couple.

I think that is why I liked Kate with Victor and Kate with Stefano.
She is a great female for being the bad girl as is Nicole!

I think I could live with an EJ and Nicole matchup. I sort of like the new EJ and maybe if they just made Nicole like Kate it would turn me around on her. I've always liked the character but they constantly write her as bad then they try to make her good then back to bad.

Well written baddies are actually people we like. They'll have family and/or friends that love them and we like. They usually get to be funny. They need to make Xander a more adept bad guy too. That way Sarah can just accept who she married like Maggie did. Go about business, don't talk about it and everything is good.

And obviously it's time for new family leaders to take over. EJ and Nicole vs Xander and Sarah. Let's go. Make Sarah tougher and a non whiner.

If Belle and EJ were together, Shawn and Jada was also a potential pairing at first…

But I like Rafe and Jada if we see them actually fall in love. It’s clear even Jada saw her relationship with Eric as a “he’s nice and good looking and maybe there’s a future” vs the love of her life. So I wouldn’t count this as Rafe once again having a second fiddle relationship like he had with Hope, Nicole, and (I guess) Sami. Personally, I thought Sami and Rafe made a better “one and only true love” match than her and EJ. It’s probably the rape. :sick: Rafe was her first grown-up relationship.

I think I could live with an EJ and Nicole matchup. I sort of like the new EJ and maybe if they just made Nicole like Kate it would turn me around on her. I've always liked the character but they constantly write her as bad then they try to make her good then back to bad.

And obviously it's time for new family leaders to take over. EJ and Nicole vs Xander and Sarah. Let's go. Make Sarah tougher and a non whiner.
Ditto on the Nicole trail.

EJ & Nicole are good baddies, but I want Xander & Gwen the other 2 baddies together forever!

I can't stand Sarah.

These shows are reminding me why I liked Xander and Gwen. She accepts him, and it’s lovely to see that. I liked Sarah and Xander because they have fun energy, but Gwen really loved him. Their relationship was more heartfelt.

I really hope they pair Rafe & Jada.
He needs a strong woman who loves him and is faithful to him and I think Jada is that person.
I'd love to see him happy for more than a nanosecond.
And maybe...just maybe...they can have a beautiful baby together.

At first, I did not care for Jada. Then I saw what a strong woman she is and knew I was on her side.

Back