SPOILER !! Week Dec 5

If this is a slow burn way to get EJ and Nicole together again (similar to what happened in fall 2011) then I am all for it. As long as Eric stays out of it and it's done properly this time--which is unrealistic given these writers. But a dude can hope, can't he?
As ya'll know, I am still a fan of Eric and Nicole but if that's not going to happen then I don't mind her being with EJ.

If Brady takes Kristen back again, I might quit this show. Not even kidding. She has only ever trapped him and then worn him down. He’s never really reconnected with her and thought she was a good idea. It’s just (series of expletives) dumb. It’s not romantic. It’s mental illness. I don’t want to watch it.

Maybe Brady should try reasoning with his rape-spawn, and point out that he can't marry both of his kids' mommies just because that's what they want. Surely he could explain this by pointing out how literally none of Rachel's extended family are married to the person they spawned with.

If I didn't know better, you'd think Rachel has spent time with Auntie Sami and heard her whining about wanting her Daddy and her Mom to get back together.

Hey Brady, take a good long hard look at Sami, because that's Rachel's future.

You can hear Jackie Gleason's character Ralph Kramden say "Pow right into the kisser"

7.jpg

Wow. Just watched today's episode, and had to come to exclaim how much I enjoyed the name dropping today.
For those old Another World fans:
Abe got a call from the president of the city council. His name was Cass Winthrop!
Cass Winthrop was played by Stephen Schnetzer, who also played Steven Olson (Julie and Hope's brother) on Days.

Brady and Kristen grow closer. Oh barf :sick::sick::sick:. If he really does get back with the Kritter, his family should arrange a stay for him in Bayview.

As for Eric hiring slimy Sloan as his lawyer. With this sleazy hack as his attorney, the sourpuss might just be the first person to get serious prison time for simple assault. (This would give him something to really feel gloomy about.)

Back