SPOILER !! Week Dec 5

I was watching this week's episodes, and man I tell you, Eric is quite the sanctimonious, judgmental jerk. Right out of the gate, he throws Nicole's past in her face, acts as judge, jury, and executioner without even hearing her side of the story, with regards to EJ. YES, she definitely should not have butted in by speaking to Jada about her pregnancy, but what position is he in to put himself on such a high pedestal to think he is any better, when not practically 10 minutes ago he was kissing Nicole, a married woman, and talking about their future, and saying how they weren't going to mess it up this time.

First thing they BOTH do is mess it up. He knows how Nicole has severe insecurities, and yet he completely kept her out of the loop upon finding out Jada was pregnant. No, she doesn't get to have any say, or input, about Jada and Eric's baby decisions, but as the woman, he and she are supposed to love and who they wrecked their relationships with their partners for, he should have from the start reassured her that they would all get through it together, instead of leaving her in limbo.

Who the hades does he think he is? He blasted Nicole, his sister, and pretty much everyone in the path of tornado Eric (guess he and Sami are more alike than we think). And to take up with the likes of Sloan???? I really hope that he is not going to sleep with Sloan. It almost looked like that is what his form of payment was going to be by the ending of Thursday's episode. Yuck, and it further cements his holier-than-thou mindset.

He acts like he is completely innocent and hasn't made any mistakes. When he and Nicole were talking in the square, she could have totally thrown it in his face about his drunk driving incident and how many lives he screwed up over that, but she didn't. (She would have been very justified in doing so, with him being so hell bent on putting her in her place for all the wrong he thinks she has done) He is not the saint he pretends to think that he is. Shame on him!! Shame on the writers!!! Another character assassination completed.

I don't want Nicole with this pompous jerk. She's flawed, and not perfect BUT neither is he. Even with all of her misgivings, she deserves better than him. You should be able to trust the person that you love, to take your side, and to trust you back, until proven otherwise. He doesn't trust, or respect her, in any way, shape, or form.

Just when I thought I couldn't love Stacy Haiduk more, here she is playing Sister Mary Moira with her great comedic talent!

While I would rather have Susan still be alive, Stacy's Sister Mary Moira was a hoot. Telling EJ to call her Aunt Sister Mary Moira Banks cracked me up and it looked a few times like Dan Feuerriegel (EJ), was one tick away from losing it.

Great fun.

What is up with Stephanie? is she leading on 2 different guys, or is she just being nice to one of them? Hey Alex......either keep those glasses on......or discard completely, pretend you finally got contacts. Most people who have to wear glasses only remove them to bathe, or sleep. Or to clean them if they have gotten foggy, steamy, rained on, etc.

Yes, I know the reason is to differentiate the actor from a previous character he played, but obviously, it bothers him, (unless the lights in the studio there create a glare or something. ??)

Back