SPOILER !! Week Dec 5

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-week-of-december-5th-t44123.html#p2126606

Monday, December 5, 2022
Leo stirs up drama for Sonny and Will.

Tuesday, December 6, 2022
Eric and Paulina end up in jail together.
EJ has a surprising offer for Nicole.

Wednesday, December 7, 2022
Johnny comforts a distraught Chanel.

Thursday, December 8, 2022
Stefan questions Li about Johnny and Wendy's trip to Jakarta.

Friday, December 9, 2022
Xander is trapped when Justin insists on helping him.

So, someone help refresh my memory. Are Alex and Stephanie actual cousins? Because then, for real, eww.

I'd like a Rafe and Jada pairing. I just wish everything had been written differently.

Xander, Xander, Xander. He shouldn't live in constant fear his bride will up and leave him for whatever. What happened to "for better or for worse"? He deserves better. Perhaps that's not Gwen. I don't know who it is. But I like Xander and just want to see him happy. It's interesting that Justin will be helping him.

Are Alex and Stephanie actual cousins? Because then, for real, eww.
They aren't biological cousins.

But Adrienne raised Alex as her own child (Anjelica Deveraux was his bio mom). Alex and Stephanie were raised as cousins since Adrienne was the only mom Alex ever knew, and Steve (Adrienne's bio brother) is Stephanie's father. Alex and Stephanie grew up together (off screen) as cousins.

This is what Alex looked like when he, Adrienne and Justin left Salem together:

alexanderadriennejustin2.gif

And since Anjelica Deveraux was Jack's stepmother, he considered Alexander his little brother and was very close to him when he was a baby/toddler.

Here's Jack doting on baby Alex:

alexanderjackvisits.jpg

All I can say is I would rather see Stephanie with Alex, who could be more fun than a barrel of monkeys, than with Chad who is depressed over the loss of the "Love of his Life".
Chad needs time to clear his head and not project his love for Abby on to another live woman. He needs to mourn. My goodness.

Tuesday, December 6, 2022
Eric and Paulina end up in jail together. [Rafe must have a good sense of humor -- locking up this odd couple together.]
EJ has a surprising offer for Nicole. [Is there an opening for a scullery maid at the DiMansion?]

Thursday, December 8, 2022
Stefan questions Li about Johnny and Wendy's trip to Jakarta. [Does he really expect any straight answers?]

Friday, December 9, 2022
Xander is trapped when Justin insists on helping him. [If the bumbling barrister is offering him legal assistance, the X-Man really is trapped. Since he's guilty as sin, he needs a first-rate criminal defense attorney, not the likes of Justin.]

I thought the Eric and Paulina thing was weird and possibly interesting because why on earth would he be arrested. But I think he's just going to be at the jail doing some sort of ministry or something. Unless of course he clocks Nicole.

Aside from all the reasons Sonny should never get romantic with Leo, why would Leo want a guy who helped his husband roll him up in a carpet and dump his body? That would be a dealbreaker for me.

Leo stirs up drama for Sonny and Will.
Ugh. I hope this is a misunderstanding, and not Leo causing trouble, but I don't trust re-Ron's "writing".
Alex and Stephanie get romantic.
I don't see this. This is not happening in my mental conception of the show. Dead air in its stead.

Spoilers from https://soapsspoilers.com/days-of-o...ail-alex-wrong-idea-stephanie-xander-cornered

Monday, December 5
Eric spirals downward as his life crumbles.
Kristen tries to get closer to Brady.
Leo causes drama for Sonny and Will.
Alex misinterprets what’s happening between Stephanie and Chad

Tuesday, December 6
Chanel has a bad taste in her mouth after what she spots at Sweets Bits.
Eric and Paulina share a jail cell.
Nicole is surprised by EJ’s offer.
Johnny has a hard time resisting telling Gabi the truth.

Wednesday, December 7
Johnny is there to comfort Chanel when she is upset.
Jada opens up to Rafe.
Eric hires Sloan to represent him.
Abe faces pressure to step down from his role as mayor.

Thursday, December 8
EJ gets a visitor he wasn’t expecting.
Eric and Nicole have a confrontation.
Wendy receives a request from Gabi.
Li faces questions about Johnny and Wendy’s tip to Jakarta from Stefan

Friday, December 9
Chad opens up to Sonny about how he feels for Stephanie.
Alex and Stephanie get romantic
Justin insists on helping Xander and he can’t get out of it.
Bonnie copes with the traumatic after-effects of her kidnapping.

I couldn't find the Days articles to post here today. Someone posted a summary of each and I put in this post. I'll post full articles, if I
find them.

soap opera cover.jpg

EJ/Nicole

EJ and Nicole get drunk. Eric sees them at a bar and misunderstands and punches EJ.
EJ takes Nicole back to the DiMansion to give her a place to stay. They are drunk and fall asleep but nothing happens.
Later, EJ tells Nicole that she and Holly can live at the DiMansion and Nicole says okay.
Johnny misunderstands and assumes it's an affair, but it's not.
EJ presses charges against Eric.

Brady/Kristen

Rachel tells Brady and Kristen that what she wants for Christmas is for her parents to get married.
Brady wants to let Rachel know that her parents won't be reuniting.
Brady feels Rachel isn't ready to hear all the evil things that Kristen has done.
Brady accuses Kristen of planting the idea in Rachel's head.
Kristen replies that if she wanted to force the issue, she could.
Kristen thinks she can get Brady's feelings for her to resurface.

Back