SPOILER !! Week Feb 1

Not necessarily. There were NO pics of my dad ever in our house when I was growing up. And none of either of our parents after I married...until our kids were half grown. (and yes, there are now, but not back then.) But then, on Days, we have had to accept wayyyy more impossible stuff than that over the years.

It was many years ago (when Jack was played by Mark Valley) and they hadn't met before. Laura aka Monica was in a sanitarium when she met Jack aka Clarke. When they each found out who the other was, they decided to keep their affair secret to protect Jennifer's feelings, but Laura actually fell in love with Jack and hoped for a relationship after Jennifer married Peter Blake, but Jack still loved Jennifer. Peter blew the whistle about the fling.

Note: This is from memory. My apologies for any mistakes. :)
Ok - so it happened after they got married and after Abigail. So Laura can't be Gwen's mom if Gwen is older than Abby.

I really, really, really want to know who in REAL life answers the door in their towel after a shower? Has any one on this board done that? It seems to be a common practice on Days, along with the door being ajar so someone can overhear a conversation.

And then there is birth control. What, you say? Days has no clue of what that means!

I could go on but that's enough of my rant.

NEXT!

Those issues (answering doors in only a towel or lack of birth control) are not exclusive to Days. They happen on all the soaps and have for years.

LOL, I was coming here to ask the same question, I want to know how many here just wrap a towel around the wet body, to open the door to who knows who on the other side? Not only that, it is winter in the midwest....can't be 70° out there.

Sort of reminds me a bit of Eve when she came to Salem, although she had it out for Kimberly. Eve thought Emma Donovan was her birth mother and that Kimberly killed Emma. But it turned out Shane's old ISA partner Gabrielle Pascal was her birth mother and gave her up for adoption. And Shane's other old ISA partner, Gillian Forrester killed Emma.

O.K. I confess, I have a hard time telling who the blazes are in some pics/scenes, etc. long blond hair, straight, shoulder length or a bit below. All the same.
And just an aside.......but Laura just doesn't look the same to me, as she has in the past. Just me, maybe just not being able to concentrate of late as I have in the past.

Back