SPOILER !! Week Feb 1

Spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=4413

-Laura pays Jennifer a visit, and reveals a stunning secret.
-Nicole gets upsetting news about Eric.
-Laura explains to Jennifer and Abigail the truth about Gwen’s story.
-Ivan presents Vivian with Eli and Lani’s twins.
-Susan Banks provides answers for Ben and Claire.
-Ciara makes a run for it!

Here you go, the evil emoji face on Gwen's ornament:

f79fee425739af9083b8d9da7a2a6e26.jpg

Which would mean Jack knew Tiffany was pregnant before he left Chicago (since Gwen claims mom said she told Jack & he did nothing) Seems to me after Jack arrived in Salem....he fell for Kayla, was ill, she married him, Steve donated a kidney to him, Jack learned of Steve's & Kayla's love for each other, (I also remember Harper poisoning Kayla, so she was ill) but Jack finally demanded the consummation of their marriage which Kayla had been putting off, making excuses.....thus the rape, his long repentance for it, meeting Jen, etc. etc. It was a several years. And if he was married, had a child, then Gwen would have had to be 7-8 years old or more. Oh, well, Days pays no attention to timelines anyway, do they?

I don't remember much about Harper. Was he Jack's bio dad? If so, maybe Harper was pretending to be Jack and he's actually Gwen's dad. If so, she and Jack would be siblings and "share" DNA. And, in Salem. this is all the proof they need for paternity. Is this possible? Or am I completely off with the story and the timeline?

No, Harper Deveraux and his first wife adopted Jack as a baby. Jack's biological parents were Jo and Duke Johnson.

But yes, it "could" be possible for Harper to have been Gwen's father and maybe using Jack's identity to cover up the secret. The timeline would have to be tweaked, since Harper died in 1989, but timelines in Salem mean nothing.

Right. I do remember that now. Sort of. But, it was a good theory. lol

If (and a BIG if) Laura were to be Gwen's mother, the family dynamics would be too screwy even for Salem. It's a little early for my brain to process this, but if that were true, Jennifer and Abigail would be half-sisters as well as mother and daughter. Let's see: Jack sleeps with Laura. Laura becomes pregnant and gives birth to daughter Gwen. Jack later marries Jennifer and they have daughter Abigail. So, where in this mess does Laura's affair with Bill Horton, which produced Jennifer, come in? Are Jennifer and Gwen close to the same age? Don't think so. She is closer in age to Abby. OK, the mother must be someone we never knew. It would have been so easy for Gwen to be told her mother was dead (even if she wasn't) and, as a small child she wouldn't know any different. So many questions!

A vote here for Gwen to be Harper's kid. He would be way more likely to turn away from a one night stand's request for help. Jack wouldn't. I am thinking that Laura treated the mother and learned about "Jack"and I like the idea that Laura was sending money to avoid hurting Jennifer's and Jack's relationship. But, I sure hope the idiot writers remember that Jack was adopted and not have any DNA match, if Harper is the dad. I am not counting on it.

Yes, Jo Johnson put Steve & Jack (whose name was Billy then) in an orphanage, Steve was older, Jack got adopted by Harper, Steve remained in the place til 18 and sent out on his own then. Jo kept baby Adrienne. Duke Johnson was an abusive husband, and a father who raped or attempted to rape his own daughter. She shot him, Steve took the blame.

Back