SPOILER !! Week Feb 13

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday February 13:
Hope questions Eric about his feelings for Jennifer.

Tuesday February 14:
Victor learns of Deimos’s actions and tells him he needs to clean it all up quickly.

Wednesday February 15:
Stephanie arrives home to join in the wedding festivities.

Thursday February 16:
Steve and Kayla remarry in front of family and friends.

Friday February 17:
Julie receives devastating news.
Adrienne finds Paul unconscious in the alley and learns startling news about Sonny.

I doubt David died. There is a older blonde gentleman actor who has been shown in pictures speculated to possibly be David Banning. Maybe that David is sick and enter Eli, Valerie's son, who has his blood I'm hoping.

I for one can't wait for Steve and Kayla's wedding. I wonder if this is where Tripp, Steve and Ava's son, shows up.

The guy you're talking about is actor Grant Aleksander. He was at the 13,000th episode celebration and claimed it was just to visit with Judi Evans (Adrienne) and Vincent Irizarry (Deimos). They were all on The Guiding Light back in the day. Many speculated that Days had hired him, but he still swears he was only there to visit (which is odd). Guess time will tell if he was cast to play David or if he really was there just to visit with his old castmates.

grant_aleksander.jpg

I like the idea of David being sick, needing bone marrow (or part of a liver, or a kidney) and Scotty not being a match. Then Valerie can unveil her little secret Horton child.

Hmmm, I thought Steve & Kayla were to be married on Valentine's Day? Oh, yeah, This is Salem, it probably IS Valentine's day.....we all know how long a day lasts in Salem.

O.K. to be fair here, I know Days has been pre-empted a couple times, so maybe that is why the wedding is the 16th, instead of the 14th. :)

Let's also remember that the Prague crew including Steve and Kayla are still in Prague for what appears to be this entire upcoming week. So they'll probably come back to Salem and have the wedding the same day.:rolleyes:

I really hope Shawn and Belle are at the wedding too. I want a scene with Eric and his sisters but I'll settle for a Carrie and Belle scene or two.

I will be very angry if they kill off David. I think bringing him back was an important beat to play. Since Dena likes to repeat stories, maybe Julie has an illness and needs a bone marrow transplant? Enter Eli.

Monday February 13:
Hope questions Eric about his feelings for Jennifer. [Hope, you've been convicted of murder, have escaped from prison, and narrowly escaped being killed. Are Eric's feelings for ranting Jenny really something for you to be concerned about?]

Tuesday February 14:
Victor learns of Deimos’s actions and tells him he needs to clean it all up quickly. [Forget it, Victor. When did Deimos ever listen to you?]

Wednesday February 15:
Stephanie arrives home to join in the wedding festivities. [Stephanie, have you heard from your old heart throb, Jeremy Horton? Inquiring minds might want to know what's with the Horton black sheep.]

Thursday February 16:
Steve and Kayla remarry in front of family and friends. [At last writers, some heart-warming romance. Don't mess it up with somebody getting shot or screening a sex tape.]

Friday February 17:
Julie receives devastating news. [Julie, was your latest cruise cancelled?]
Adrienne finds Paul unconscious in the alley and learns startling news about Sonny. [Adrienne, it's good that you found poor Paul, but what were you doing in a Salem alley?]

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11017634/6/

Monday, February 13, 2017
Shane and Steve make a surprising discovery.

Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Adrienne, Jennifer, and Anne work together to destroy the Orwell device.

Wednesday, February 15, 2017
Austin and Carrie reunite with Kate.

Thursday, February 16, 2016
Anna confronts Andre.

Friday, February 17, 2017
Belle drops a bomb that stuns Nicole.
When Deimos continues to stonewall, mother-bear Adrienne attacks him.

Is Anna going to now blame Andre for causing Tony's death, and whatever other mayhem befell her and or/Tony?

Cannot believe the Orwell is still alive and kicking. LOL Guess Drew's attempt to infect it with a virus did not meet with success.

Hmmm, so Belle stuns Nicole........Is she dropping Chloe as a client? Convincing Chloe to give Holly to Nicole? Or does she now deliver a double whammy that the court already has decided against Nik?

Since spoilers already have the one happy event for the quarter,Steve and Kayla, I'll vote for the depressing to be that Nicole has already lost custody of her child. Because why should more that one person be happy in Salem at a time? We love gloom, sorrow and sadness. That's why the ratings are so high.:sarcasm:

This absolutely all sounds entertaining! Maybe we'll get a awkward scene of Carrie and Austin with Abby and Chad. Belle stuns Nicole hmmm, what else could there be? A bomb, Daniel isn't Holly's father?

Back