SPOILER !! Week Feb 13

Belle isn't around much longer so this case does have to wrap up soon. That said, she could tell Nicole any of the following and it could be considered a bomb.

1. Eric is out of prison
2. Daniel isn't Holly's father based on the paternity test
3. Chloe is giving Nicole custody
4. Nicole has already lost custody based on her living arrangements and recent arrest.

Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Adrienne, Jennifer, and Anne work together to destroy the Orwell device. Jenny and Adrienne wouldn't have a chance, but with Anne in the mix, something just might happen unless Ms. Wrap Dress decides to stop at the Pub for one or two or three or ....

Wednesday, February 15, 2017
Austin and Carrie reunite with Kate. They'd be doing something useful if they stress that going back to Eduardo (Slimy Sr.) would be a even bigger mistake than romancing Clyde or marrying Stefano.

Thursday, February 16, 2016
Anna confronts Andre. Could Anna still be under the influence? After all, any sane and sober person knows that "confronting" Andre is worse than a waste of time. The man has a thicker hide than the rhinos in the Salem Zoo.

stateofrhino-black.jpg

Yep, it's true. Andre's skin is thicker than mine. As John Black would say,
"That's a fact."

Friday, February 17, 2017
When Deimos continues to stonewall, mother-bear Adrienne attacks him. Mother-bear attacks? This sounds futile. Now if it was the fierce Forest Preserve Bear who was seeking to take a piece out of Deimos, it might be another matter.

Black-Bear-In-Anger.jpg

Anytime, Deimos, Anytime.

Last edited:
Spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=3119

-Jennifer calls Adrienne for help.

-Eduardo, Kate, Dario, and Abigail brainstorm on how to rescue Chad and Gabi.

-Valerie informs a disappointed Abe that she is leaving town.

-Chloe and Nicole’s custody hearing for Holly begins.

-It’s Valentine’s Day, and Steve and Kayla’s wedding day!

-Hope receives news about her fate.

Love that pic of Steve & Kayla's BIG wedding. For those who might not know who is who.....the bridesmaids are Kim, Adrienne, Diana Colville (Genie Francis - dating John at the time, Marlena was thought to be dead) and Carrie.

The guys are Marcus (Steve's best friend from the orphanage & a doctor), I think that is John, then Shane and Frankie Brady.

Eduardo, Kate, Dario, and Abigail brainstorm on how to rescue Chad and Gabi. Good luck with this. The only one suited to the task might be Kate. Professional assassin Eduardo's mind is murder-centric, Dario is a dunce, and Abigail is dazed and confused.
Valerie informs a disappointed Abe that she is leaving town. Abe may be disappointed, but Theo and much of the audience will be pleased.
Chloe and Nicole’s custody hearing for Holly begins. Will the loser have a meltdown and be jailed for contempt of court?

Nicole/Chloe: "I want my baby, I want my baby, I want my baby ...!!"
Judge: "Silence. Order in the court."
Nicole/Chloe: "Nooo, I want my baby, I want my baby, I want my baby, give me my baby ...!!"
Judge: "Enough! You're in contempt! Bailiff, take her away!"

It’s Valentine’s Day, and Steve and Kayla’s wedding day! It might be a nice touch if Stefano sent a gift from one of Prague's finest retail establishments.
Hope receives news about her fate. Hope shouldn't worry. As a Salem insider, she'll soon be free as a bird and probably back on the Salem P.D. Jenny could then run the following headline: "Two-Time Felon Returns to Work at the Salem P.D."

Love that pic of Steve & Kayla's BIG wedding. For those who might not know who is who.....the bridesmaids are Kim, Adrienne, Diana Colville (Genie Francis - dating John at the time, Marlena was thought to be dead) and Carrie.

The guys are Marcus (Steve's best friend from the orphanage & a doctor), I think that is John, then Shane and Frankie Brady.
I can't remember why Frankie's head was bandaged?

I'm not even really sure why, but I think Belle tells Nicole that Chloe is giving Holly to her. I sure hope so anyway!!
I don't see that happening, the writers love to torture Nicole. Belle will tell Nicole to drop the case because the judge gave custody to Chloe.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking what Belle tells Nicole has something to do with Deimos trying to influence the judge. I bet that will be what breaks them up for good and also gives Chloe custody. And then somewhere down the line Chloe will have a change of heart and return Holly to Nicole.

Back