SPOILER !! Week Feb 17

Good one, Operagirl, you are probably right!

I think maybe this promo is for Monday...not the whole week......and just look at expression Gabi's face. She willfully and intentionally will murder Julie in front of a hundred witnesses, so much for thinking of her sick daughter, or being away from her, having compassion for anyone!

Interesting what the last paragraph says. It sounds like someone who
caused the accident might be the match.

And the spoiler about Kristen knowing Rachel is alive, how does she know?
And why hasn't she tried to get her back if she knows?

What?! Did I read that right? Kristen knows her baby is not dead? If that is the case and baby Mickey is really Rachel Isabella, why is Kristen not going crazy knowing her baby has cancer? So many questions and so few answers! Makes me want to watch again.

Either Kristen switched those babies first, or saw it being done. (or the mag article has taken liberties) But if Kristen knows, she maybe thought the grieving would cement Brady to her more than a child (since he already has one with Theresa, & she is in CA with Brady's son, so it did not bind them together forever)

And desperate Kristen, in order to get Brady into bed, came up with the Nicole mask, as Nicole pointed out to her once.

Either Kristen switched those babies first, or saw it being done. (or the mag article has taken liberties) But if Kristen knows, she maybe thought the grieving would cement Brady to her more than a child (since he already has one with Theresa, & she is in CA with Brady's son, so it did not bind them together forever)

And desperate Kristen, in order to get Brady into bed, came up with the Nicole mask, as Nicole pointed out to her once.
Both of those theories would be interesting if played out.

I'm still hoping for a septuple switch.

Back