SPOILER !! Week Feb 18

The Salem P.D. and University Hospital badly need Dr. Quincy. With him on the job, those who are declared dead really will stay dead. As for Jethro Gibbs, if he paid a visit to Salem P.D. headquarters and dished out head slaps to all those who richly deserve them, he'd exhaust himself. And if he brought along, Agent Anthony DiNozzo, the famous ladies man would cause havoc in the Salem love scene by successfully attracting eligible or ineligible women.
  • Eric and Rexy fume as Sarah accepts a dinner invitation with DiNozzo.
  • Eli is irate as Lani cancels a romantic evening at Doug's Place for a date with DiNozzo.
  • Trippy gets jealous as Claire swoons over DiNozzo.
  • Rafe and Ted start to worry as Hope seems to enjoy DiNozzo's company a little too much.
  • Kate wonders if DiNozzo, like Rafe, is into granny sex.
  • Abigail rethinks her reunion with Chad after meeting DiNozzo.
  • Justin seethes as Adrienne invites DiNozzo to the K-mansion for candle-light dinner.
After seeing the sad state of Salem PD's computer security, he drafts NCIS Agent Timothy McGee to perform an upgrade! Tim can't retrieve the contents they need to bust Xander Cook though so he places another call, and farms that job out to Damien Spinelli of General Hospital!

Oh, McGee can do anything, miracles. LOL. He doesn't need anyone else.

It would be nice if Jack was to at least remember something of Abby before she leaves, but guess they are going to drag out this Eve controlling him for weeks before he shakes her loose.

Today's show was great. I sure hated to see Chad and Abby leave though. I will miss them as I also miss Stefano. Slowly but surely DOOL is losing so many of the best characters and/or actors.

Rumors are that Claire will be leaving Days so maybe her setting the fire is true and her dramatic send off.

I will be very upset if Claire set the fire without a resonable explanation (like being drugged). While I understand she's supposed to be naughty, trying to kill her aunt is very extreme. Shawn and Belle's daughter deserves to be written better.

Am sure those with wonderful stepparents/grandparents might not all agree with that. Heck I have friends' children who have always called me "aunt". And still do tho quite grown up. Also cousins/ children of my cousins, who are actually cousins too......but call me "aunt" from little to quite grown.
It is a gesture of respect.. Nothing wrong with calling him Grampa John

I'm with you Poirot. I have a slew of grandchildren, (only 9 are mine and mostly grown) but many of the school kids and church kids call me Grandma because that's what my grandchildren call me.....even great great nieces and nephews

Back