SPOILER !! Week Feb 18

I like all these spoilers....I think JJ already told Jack not to say anything, which is how Jack got JJ to tell him in the first place.....You can trust me!
I wonder if Ciara & Jordan have a verbal battle over Ben......not a physical one??? One of wits, psychological....
So.........Chad & Abby marry again (probably then riding off into the sunset with their kids) & thus Stefan realizes he has lost all hope of ever getting Gabby again. Hard to believe he still was hoping for a reunion.
Am glad they are going to finally reveal the arsonist........so Hope can eat even more crow!

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/week-of-feb-18-spoilers-t40608.html#p1971402

Monday, February 18, 2019
Abigail and Chad reconnect after Charlotte's rescue.

Tuesday, February 19, 2019
Eli and Lani exchange belated Valentine’s gifts and grow closer.

Wednesday, February 20, 2019
Marlena blasts Leo for lying about Sonny and Will.

Thursday, February 21, 2019
Eve overhears Melinda and Haley fight over their secret.

Friday, February 22, 2019
Rafe gets Jordan to open up about her recent trauma.
Ben admits to Ciara he's not sure he could've stopped himself from killing Jordan.

I am so mad they are making Jordan the fall guy (girl) to make Ben look good. Jordan was always the sane one and strong one. Now Ben is admitting he is not sure he could have stopped himself from killing Jordan? These siblings used to be close and loved each other and protected each other. (Similar to Austin and Billie Reed in the 90’s). Now this writing regime makes it look like they are not close anymore.

I would have preferred Jordan return and be an ally and supportive sister to Ben. Not this disgusting writing/story. Ben is a serial killer. Hope will never accept her daughter with someone that has murdered people. I’m pretty sure most of us would also have reservations if our son or daughter dated a murderer. Just because he happens to have a pretty face and fans like this actor, they are trying to demonize Hope, now demonize Jordan. I’m not happy with these writers.

Last edited:
Jordan was framing Ben, so he had reason to get angry. But with the way spoilers are worded, purposely to lead us astray, gonna wait til we actually see what transpires.
Jordan keeps referring back to their youth, Clyde's treatment of them all, even said something about no one being able to stay sane then.
As to Stefan.....RAGE???? Give me a break. Why?

Wednesday February 20:
JJ urges Jack not to say anything about Haley’s immigration status. [Unless he's running a one-man crusade against the undocumented, why would he say anything?]
Marlena blasts Leo for lying about Sonny and Will. [Marlena should realize that she's wasting her time. Sociopath Leo is impervious to criticism.]

Thursday February 21:
Stefan unleashes his rage as he realizes he’s lost “Gabby” for good. [He's realizing this only now? What an idiot. As I said in another post, he should take out a personal ad in the Intruder that says: "Wanted young, attractive schizophrenic woman with a hot, willing alter."]

Friday February 22:
The person who set the cabin on fire last year and nearly killed Ciara is finally revealed. [When it turns out not to Ben, how will batty Hope, who "knew" he did it, react?]

Last edited:
So I take it Ben whips out the old necktie out on his own sister Jordan. I can see Ciara pulling Ben off of Jordan, temporarily losing it. It is bad writing. Why all of a sudden Jordan falls off the deep end? I guess her visit may be short and off to Bayville soon!

@Eras, I doubt it. He could possibly be very angry, breathing heavy, wanting to strike her, choke her, and doesn't. And then later is upset with himself, that he actually felt that way...about his sister! But his sister tried to murder Ciara and have him blamed. Tis a nasty situation. Jordan may have been off the deep end for a long time, we don't know yet.

In that one interview that is posted, Chrishell Hartley (Jordan) says that Jordan was apparently in a bad car accident and sustained a head injury that "shook the crazy loose". There is a clip of Rex seeing the scar on the back of her head and asking what happened to her.

Interesting for a car accident.....meh....i would have believed more so it was a family mental condition passed down generationally and hit Jordan later. Rex better keep his busy hands to himself, hopefully he isn't Daniel 2.0 lol!

Is that interview with Chrishell Hartley (Jordan) posted here???

Back