SPOILER !! Week Feb 18

Oh, thanks, JS......Was able to listen to the audio, no video......am sure that is that horrible Windows 10 fault. lol.
You listed a different post than Kat did.........Glad I got to hear if not see it..........Gonna be interesting about the accident......hmmmm.

I am so mad they are making Jordan the fall guy (girl) to make Ben look good. Jordan was always the sane one and strong one. Now Ben is admitting he is not sure he could have stopped himself from killing Jordan? These siblings used to be close and loved each other and protected each other. (Similar to Austin and Billie Reed in the 90’s). Now this writing regime makes it look like they are not close anymore.

I would have preferred Jordan return and be an ally and supportive sister to Ben. Not this disgusting writing/story. Ben is a serial killer. Hope will never accept her daughter with someone that has murdered people. I’m pretty sure most of us would also have reservations if our son or daughter dated a murderer. Just because he happens to have a pretty face and fans like this actor, they are trying to demonize Hope, now demonize Jordan. I’m not happy with these writers.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I don't think Ben is that handsome and he always looks down his nose at everyone.

Spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=3844

-Chad surprises Abigail with a spontaneous proposal.
-Eric tries to help Sarah, who starts to have new doubts about Rex.
-Abigail and Chad make a life-changing decision.
-Eli brings Sonny and Will into the police station for questioning.
-Claire fights jealousy when she realizes Tripp’s been hanging out with Haley.

Eric tries to help Sarah, who starts to have new doubts about Rex.

This has disaster written all over it. Eric should mind his darn business, Sarah should be able to process her feelings without Eric's help. Talk about contrive. Seriously, this is not romantic, entertaining, or remotely interesting. Sarah looks like a foolish little girl incapable of making any kind of decision except bad ones, Eric is still the gloom and doom guy who professes his love for a woman while pining for another, or forgetting his own feelings in the blink of an eye (he has more in common with Brady than he thinks), and Rex is just a... dog (is it the right expression?).

Yep, and it all makes both Sarah & Rex look like doctors one does not want anywhere near them. while Eric, who works at Horton Center seems to be so unable to help himself, how is he able to help anyone else.

The Rex/Sarah/Eric triangle is just as uninteresting as the Lani/Eli pairing. I really don't have any desire to watch either. I'm not one who fast forwards many scenes but I've done so with both storylines. Ugh. I wish there were Jack and Jen scenes.

Eric tries to help Sarah, who starts to have new doubts about Rex. [Please make it stop. The Rexy-Sarah-Eric nonsense just won't die just like the crazed killers in teen horror movies.]

Eli brings Sonny and Will into the police station for questioning. [Why is foolish Eli wasting his time with Sonny and Will? He should be out searching for Ciara. At the first hint of legal trouble for his beloved Sonny, Victor will do his thing and make any possible charges go away just as he did for Chelsea after the Ford Decker debacle.]

Claire fights jealousy when she realizes Tripp’s been hanging out with Haley. [Pity poor Haley, she's already fretting about her immigration status and her Godzilla-like sister. The last thing she needs is to run afoul of jealous, scheming Claire.]

I will be happy when Ben is cleared. I cannot stand Hope anymore and her accusing Ben with no evidence whatsoever, torturing him. I am surprised he has not turned on her. I am almost ready to slap her silly. When all is over, please send her on a vacation so we can all rest.

In her role as Commissioner she leaves a lot to be desired as she cannot investigate anything. Please go back on the force and leave the position to someone who can handle it..

I am totally disgusted with Hope and her tenacious obsession with Ben. Its a total waste and I sure hope this whole Ben thing is soon over and we can all watch Hope eat crow. I can’t stand to watch her anymore. She is totally misusing her position and needs to be ousted. She could have been written to do so much good and unfortunately, as much as it pains me to say this, I have to agree with Melinda Trask on Hope's failures and inadequacies as Commissioner.

Hope, Eve, Melinda, and Leo need to hop on the train out of town
P. S. To include nasty face making Gabi.

Last edited:
Arthur the cat?
I wasn't watching back then. Just started watching recently after retiring (the last time I'd watched before recently, Roman was still Wayne Northrop, Hope was with Bo, and Samantha Evans was still alive. Lots of catching up to do)! I'm a cat lover, I'm curious what Arthur the cat looked like!

Back