SPOILER !! Week Feb 20

I am so sick of this custody garbage. I bet Nicole breaks up with him because she lost custody. I hope Chloe goes back to Chicago after she gives the baby back, as long as she just goes away, I hate her. I can't believe the judge gives the baby to the happy hooker. Why didn't Justine bring up the fact that Chloe tried to kill herself and left baby Parker on the pier.
I hear ya. I am done with this. I refuse to watch this today. I was so upset on Friday about it, that I just can't watch it anymore. This crosses a line for me. I can't handle it.

I think MAYBE Justin started to....mentioning postpartum depression after her first child, but Chloe quickly cut him off, interjected that she had none of that this time..

Actually, the hearing was so slanted against Nicole, one knows the outcome.

It is NOT fair to read a list of Nicole's failings, and not do the same for Chloe......although if they had, the judge would probably l have had no recourse but to turn Holly over to Child Protective Services.

I WOULD love to know, though, how one gets permission to tap a judge's phone, & get permission to have a list of all the judge's phone calls made and received.

Just a couple of comments regarding the pictures for tomorrow.

First, I'd love to have a hospital bed big enough for two people.

Second, it's about time we get back to the "tragedy" of the loss of David.

Third, what is Claire wearing???

Dear writers, Jennifer and Eric had an out-of-the-blue one night stand because they were both high on whatever. They were not a couple nor involved so there is no romantic reunion to have!
Lucas and Chloe had a tryst in an elevator and they ended up getting married. We know how that turned out, though. Lucas built a mansion for Chloe that was nothing but a front door and a bench on the doorstep.

robinsnest, I couldn't tell from the first picture, but the later ones, it looks like Claire is wearing a robe. Maybe she is trying to get Theo to have sex when Ciara walks in on them?

Back