SPOILER !! Week Feb 20

More spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=3129

-Abigail and JJ work together to find Chad and Gabi, whose lives hang in the balance.

-Dario finds Abigail in distress and comforts her.

-Rafe is taken aback when he overhears a conversation between Chad and Gabi.

-Deimos, Eduardo, and Andre negotiate their loved ones’ release.

-Kate blasts Eduardo for his actions in the Orwell debacle.

-Chad vows to do what’s right regarding his feelings for both Abigail and Gabi.

Abigail and JJ work together to find Chad and Gabi, whose lives hang in the balance. At least one of Roman's cops is involved. By now the poor police commissioner must be fuming: "Dammit, I've had it with these do-it-yourselfers. They should call the Salem P.D."

Dario finds Abigail in distress and comforts her. How heartwarming, a would-be murderer playing the role of a friend in need. Slimy Jr. should leave comforting to experienced professionals like Maggie.

Rafe is taken aback when he overhears a conversation between Chad and Gabi. Pity poor Rafe, one stressful surprise after another. He really needs a vacation.

Deimos, Eduardo, and Andre negotiate their loved ones’ release. Very good, an exchange of prisoners. The next step would be to consign the ridiculous "Orwell" to the ash heap of history alongside Nick Fallon's so-called "fuels project."

Kate blasts Eduardo for his actions in the Orwell debacle. Don't waste words on Slimy Sr., Kate. Give him a magic brownie.

Chad vows to do what’s right regarding his feelings for both Abigail and Gabi. How un-DiMera of Chad. Big brother EJ would have "enjoyed" the company of both of them until the inevitable blow-up.

LOL, Yep, Rafe has a sister who is missing, been kidnapped, he is a cop, and doesn't know. His brother Dario was beat up, in hospital, had surgery, and apparently, Rafe doesn't know that either. Shame on Papa for not telling him, but shame on Rafe for ignoring ALL his family for a long time.
And, he gets home, still doesn't know, but hustles to bring Hope to the wedding as a surprise for all. How sweet! I do hope his family reads him a riot act eventually.

Now I know why they call this a soap. Bursting bubbles, overloading, spinning out of control. The answer for all this should be, rinse with a sensitive softener, no scent and leaving you with supple material.:rotfl: :love: :wine:ShaSha

Chad and his dilemma of how to deal with his feelings for both Abby and Gabi---I can't stand "torn between two lovers" stories!! At this point, I think they need to take all three of them in different directions. Chad being with either one of the two is pretty much ruined for me.

LOL, Yep, Rafe has a sister who is missing, been kidnapped, he is a cop, and doesn't know. His brother Dario was beat up, in hospital, had surgery, and apparently, Rafe doesn't know that either. Shame on Papa for not telling him, but shame on Rafe for ignoring ALL his family for a long time.
And, he gets home, still doesn't know, but hustles to bring Hope to the wedding as a surprise for all. How sweet! I do hope his family reads him a riot act eventually.
Of course Hope-obsessed Rafe doesn't know anything. He works for the Salem P.D., which probably has large statutes of each of Charles Darwin's famous three monkeys in front of police headquarters: Hear No Evil, See No Evil, and Speak No Evil (except about the DiMeras).

I honestly don't recognize this soap anymore. I'm starting to believe the rumors are true that this show is going off air. I don't even watch the show much anymore and its sad because its a show I adore. For me to fast forward the majority of episodes to only care to watch 5 minutes of some parts is pretty bad.

I'm really only interested in seeing how Valerie and Eli's story is played out since really that's the only thing that actually is new and suspenseful! I hope the new head writer fixes this train wreck.

I'm not thrilled about the Jennifer/Eric thing. I'm cautiously optimistic about the Eli thing. As for Chloe getting custody of Holly :angry::angry::angry::angry:Politest thing I can say is to quote Roman "what da hell" Days! :angry::angry::angry::angry:

And yay, according to the article, we'll see Hattie again! :) But she'll leaving soon. :sad:

Back