SPOILER !! Week Feb 24

Gabi probably refuses to donate unless Sarah and Eric somehow manage to get all charges against her dropped.

Yes, I think she will do that too but I don't understand how it gives Sarah and Eric a hard decision to make. It wouldn't be up to them to decide whether or not such a deal can be allowed to get her jail time dropped, would it?

It wouldn't be up to them to decide whether or not such a deal can be allowed to get her jail time dropped, would it?
I said in another post (and as lindaj notes above) that I can see them asking Julie to drop the charges in exchange for Gabi donating her bone marrow. Since this is a supposed Horton baby, I'm sure Julie will want to see her dear Uncle Mickey's namesake granddaughter saved, especially while grieving the sudden loss of her Uncle Bill Horton the other day.

Oh, you know how it'll go. Julie will go in and plead for all charges to be dropped in order for Gabi to save baby Mickey, and magically, the DA will say "no problem, you're free to go Ms. Hernandez-DiMera."

Then Gabi will be the resident town pariah until Nicole screws up again.

Thanks to all of you. I hadn't thought of it in the ways you suggested. I suspect that's the way it will be.

At the end of Friday's show Gabi said she knew what she was going to do. It seemed like she maybe already knew she was a match for donating but nobody else seemed to know until right at the last moment when Sarah opened the envelope and hadn't yet told anybody. It left me wondering.

I doubt this but maybe Gabi knows a Horton baby needs a donor, because she got tested. Maybe Gabi, somehow, has a Dimera lackey fix the results so it says Gabi is a match. She knows how far the Hortons were willing to go to save Julie, so she figures the Hortons will keep her out of jail in exchange for donating, not caring that the baby will die from it not matching.

Well, NikkiFan, you wouldn't think anybody could stoop that low but Gabi has proven she'll do just about anything to get what she wants. But it would truly be horrible if the writers took things in that direction.

Gabi is the ultimate bad seed of Days. She never learns and it is always about her. From a young girl growing into a woman, that still wants to be noticed and respected, but doesn't know how to go about it. Gabi needs help badly and brother Rafe never steps up to the task. :huh: :beat::sad:

She surely does need help but I'm not sure how to help someone who only wants to blame her problems on somebody else and never recognizes or admits she does wrong herself.

Evan's real name is apparently......Christian Maddox. ??? Anyone remember any connection with that name?

No, doesn't match any character (by that name, or last name) who's been on the show.

It'll be interesting to see who he's in cahoots with. He'd be a too young (although, when does age matter in Salem?), but would be funny if he was Orpheus' son.

JS, people are talking about Orpheus on Twitter today because Evan calls someone in the near future.

He called someone today, at the end of the episode, and said he needed help.

That announcement about Orpheus' supposed return said it would be January 20th, which has long since passed. Wondering if he's even returning or if that was just a rumor?

I just saw the show and his phone call.

Maybe Evan is Orpheus' grandson. He's too young to be the little boy Marlena took care of in 1987 when Orpheus kidnapped her and had her watching his son and daughter.

Orpheus' children were roughly the same age as Sami and Eric. Evan appears to be in the age range of Sonny and Will, so it's definitely possible (age wise) that he could be Orpheus' grandson.

When Orpheus was on the last time, he was telling Joey about his kids. Joey saw a picture of a woman and boy. Orpheus said it was his daughter and grandson and how he only really got to see them from a distance.

In the warehouse, Orpheus is talking to the tied up Joey, comments how his black eye and bruises must hurt. Joey says he is o.k. Orpheus says Xander gets carried away, then offers to put his jacket around Joey's shoulders. Joey shrugs it off, doesn't want Orpheus's jacket. Orpheus compares him to his father, then picks up an envelope of pictures that fell from the jacket pocket. He is looking at them, talking softly. Joey asks a few questions, yes, these are his children, he has not seen them for a long, long time. He doesn't know what happened to them, says he tried to get in touch, they wanted nothing to do with him. Joey notes that his dad was gone a lot while he was growing up, he resented it, hated his father. But eventually, he forgave him. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance. Orpheus says yes, then show a pic taken from a great distance away from a female & young boy. His daughter and grandson. That is the only way he has ever seen them, won't ever see them again.

Back