SPOILER !! Week Feb 4

I think Claire is behind Ciara's kidnapping. She got way too intense this week when Tripp mentioned being attracted to Haley, as if she has put too much on the line just to be with him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate that Charlotte being kidnapped is probably gonna lead to Chad being the savior. I still want them to break up Abby and Chad but I don't see that happening with both actors leaving. Gonna ride off into the sunset hand in hand. yuk. :sick:

Leo's mother appears to be Diana Colville (originally played by GH actress Genie Francis). John was involved with her after Marlena "died" in 1987 and he was still thought to be Roman. Diana and Roman/John were engaged to be married, but at the wedding, Cal Winters showed up and claimed to be her husband (he really wasn't, though). They never ended up getting married.

Carrie and the twins loved Diana (and she loved them). It'll be interesting to see if she interacts with Eric once she comes to Salem.

e553cef9b4b2458b7669355031b3e482--genie-francis-days-of-our-lives.jpg

It'll be interesting to see if [Diana] interacts with Eric once she comes to Salem.
Maybe the writers will dust off an old script, change the names, and have Diana and Eric become lovers. John could be on the outs with another son who got involved with one of their dad's old flames.
sarcasm.jpg

Doesn't anyone remember Hope has been led to believe Stefano is ALIVE? I am sick of her being referred to as an ex-con. As far as Hope is concerned, Stefano is still alive.

Last edited by a moderator:
The thing is, Hope did shoot Stefano, several times, he was dead, she covered it all up with the help of Rafe. All of that, at the time, was a crime. Guess the writers had to find a way to exonerate her, so she could go walking around Salem, be commissioner, etc. , thus Shane & Steve dreamt up the "plan".

Yep, Andre found him, took the ring, etc. etc. And we probably are supposed to believe that perhaps Rolf somehow brought him back to life, blah, blah. The fact remains, Joe Mascolo has passed away, and absolutely NO one can be recast as the character, Joe owned that character. So, Stefano is not going to appear, except in that portrait we see still hanging in the DiMera mansion.

And while Hope is free as a bird, she did the crime and won't serve a day for the it.

Rafe aided and abetted, he, too, thinks Stefano lives, and the 2 people who know better are no longer in Salem. Convenient, huh?

Shane & Steve dreamt up the "plan".
Then they threw in that little "twist" when Shane was looking at the pictures of himself dressed as Stefano around town, but saw one of him in the park, feeding the birds, that he swore he never sat for. I guess it was to give the impression that maybe Stefano did rise, after all, and is living out his end days in seclusion.

I have to agree with Poirot...................NO one could ever replace Joe Mascolo as Stefano.

What Poirot said was, "...absolutely NO one can be recast as the character,..." She said "recast" not "replace." Any role can be recast. Whether or not the viewers would accept the replacement is another matter. I can accept the recast of any character.

I understand what you are saying KathyLu, and I accept the recast of most characters. That's what soaps have done forever. But there are some characters that can't, or maybe never should be recast. The two in my profile picture are an example.

Back