SPOILER !! Week Feb 6

A wedding and a masquerade ball within the same week?

I really hope this wedding is in Salem and not Prague. Steve and Kayla are still in Prague and it's almost Valentine's Day. Who is planning the wedding? And they could easily just say Stephanie lives in Europe.

Monday February 6:
Rafe, Marlena, Steve and Kayla go over strategy for capturing Stefano at the masquerade ball. [People, why is a man Stefano's age going to a masquerade ball? Wouldn't he be more likely to attend the opera?]

Tuesday February 7:
As Brady bolsters Nicole, Deimos arrives to witness their growing closeness. [Relax, Deimos. Your biggest competition is still the ghost of St. McScruffy.]

Wednesday February 8:
Abigail is frantic over Chad and Gabi being kidnapped. [Don't fret, Abigail. Kidnappings are so common in Salem that they are hardly worth mentioning.]

Thursday February 9:
Steve and Kayla invite Carrie and Austin to their Valentine’s Day wedding. [Steve,.Kayla, forget about Carrie "Princess Hag" Reed and her clueless husband. Hire a few muscular bouncers, you two. Unwanted guests tend to show up at Salem weddings.]

Friday February 10:
Gabi tends to Chad's wounds as they find themselves trapped. [Hey Gabi, maybe you'll get lucky and Salem's leading amateur physician, sourpuss Eric, will wander by.]
Rafe is worried for Hope, but Steve believes everything will work out in her favor. [Steve's right, Rafe. She'll get time served for the attempted murder of Stefano and Hattie and Chet will step right up and take the fall for her "escape."]

Last edited:
I am actually pretty excited for Drew Donovan, a character I didn't even know existed, after reading the Soap Opera Digest. They aren't going with them as twins that people will get confused. Drew looks very different from Shane. Seems like it could be good.

spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11016782/1/

Monday, February 6, 2017
Hope pleads with Eric to contact Hattie.

Tuesday, February 7, 2017
Deimos looks to prove to Nicole that he is the only man who can give her what she wants.

Wednesday, February 8, 2017
Marlena momentarily disappears and everyone fears that Stefano has her.

Thursday, February 9, 2017
Paul and Sonny slip away for a moment alone together.
Brady warns Nicole that Chloe’s digging in her heels.

Friday, February 10, 2017
Dario “checks” himself out of the hospital against Abigail’s wishes.

I hope wedding is in Salem. We'll just have to wait and see.

Great seeing Hattie in a spoiler.

I wonder who wears taller shoes, Nicole or Chloe? :)

Marlena probably is only getting together her costume for that masquerade ball, when she "momentarily disappears". LOL

So, Sonny does finally go to Prague, it seems.

And Brady lets Nicole know that Chloe doesn't want to give up Holly, which I think everyone already knows. Dario lands in the hospital (probably courtesy of Deimos).

Why do I get the feeling that Deimos is making a lot of wrong decisions, and is making enemies of everyone, including perhaps some of his own family?

Monday, February 6, 2017
Hope pleads with Eric to contact Hattie. [Good idea, Hope. Let's give cheerful Hattie some facetime instead of sourpuss Eric, the bumbling, amateur doctor.]

Tuesday, February 7, 2017
Deimos looks to prove to Nicole that he is the only man who can give her what she wants. [Could you be any more egotistical, Deimos? The world is full of men. How could you be the only one for Nicole?]

Wednesday, February 8, 2017
Marlena momentarily disappears and everyone fears that Stefano has her. [Oh, please, writers. Everyone knows that Marlena almost certainly went out for a donut, to buy a magazine, get some fresh air, or to get her hair done.]

Thursday, February 9, 2017
Brady warns Nicole that Chloe’s digging in her heels. [Give it up, diva. The way the law is stacked against you, the only way you'll get to keep the baby is to stage a "Hollynapping."]

Friday, February 10, 2017
Dario “checks” himself out of the hospital against Abigail’s wishes. [Dario, do everyone a favor and check yourself into the Salem bus station for a trip back to California and psycho Summer. You two are made for each other.]

Is "checking yourself out" a fetish of Salem citizens? Hope did it in the prison infirmary, Chloe did with Holly, and now Dario will be doing it as well. Abby checked herself out by running off, bet JJ did the same, right? LOL

Actually, these days, in real life, hospitals are usually making you leave in just a day or two, no matter the reason for your admittance.

True, Poirot, and I don't think I have ever known anyone personally who walked out of a hospital without being checked out.

DrBakerFan, to answer your question about Deimos, no, he could not possibly be any more egotistical than he already is! :rolleyes:

:OT:
True, Poirot, and I don't think I have ever known anyone personally who walked out of a hospital without being checked out.

When I broke my ankle, I was hospitalized, I had surgery and the surgeon signed me me out on Tuesday. But the hospitalist said I needed to stay. I signed myself out AMA (against medical advice) Thursday at noon. The hospitalist wanted me to stay till Saturday. My son was getting married on Sunday. I had to leave, as I had things to do.:back:

I never liked Chloe and this storyline has made me dislike the character even more! This my baby and he is evil is all she says. Just hand her over to Nicole and be done with it. I want to just slap her! :angry:

I hope this repeated baby suing story gets over with and this time maybe Deimos will push Ghoul Girl Chloe over a tall bridge so we never see that witch again.

I must be in the minority. I can't stand Deimos and Nicole is making stupid decisions staying with him and stabbing that guy instead of just yelling out to stop him, that I am actually team Chloe.

Chloe did not have this baby or decide to sue for custody for her own selfish reasons. She had it to give Nicole the one thing she always wanted. However, when she did it, Nicole was alone and still in mourning for Daniel. Now that she is with Deimos, she's concerned that Holly will be in danger if Nicole takes the baby to live with Deimos. In her mind, she is protecting Holly from a monster (and I agree with her assessment of Deimos).

Vincent Irizzary has been given horrible material, and a lousy storyline, and the change in writers did not help, only worsened the situation. Bad guy, oh, wait, good guy, no, still a bad guy faking being good. I love the actor, but feel bad for him.

That said, same goes for Nicole, the victim of a change in writers, both sets attempting to deal with an unexpected pregnancy (Nadia B who plays Chloe).

We are all thinking "after the fact", but nearly everyone is in agreement that it is enough already.
In that large public place, Nicole only had to yell to get anyone's attention, especially Deimos's. And why would a hit man be attempting to do away with anyone in a place with tons of witnesses? Poorly written, poorly staged.

And yet, not a single person around is able to back Nicole up, that the guy appeared to be going after Deimos. Sigghhh.

And now, to Chloe. Definitely in the wrong, tho I understand the why. However, Chloe has admitted to many that Nik is the mama, plus DNA tests agree. She may have good reason to be worried about Nicole being with Deimos, but that is not her call. it comes down to her not trusting Nicole to "see the light". Nicole, being in Deimos's orbit, will see/hear more and more of his mobster tendencies, & would leave in a heartbeat so as not to expose her daughter. Chloe refuses to be patient, and prefers to play God.

Chloe had better take a long and hard look at herself, at how she appeared to others when she first arrived in Salem (Ghoul Girl), how she was shunned, but also how she managed to get a few to trust her. She was given a chance, and while she & Nicole have had their ups and downs, they ARE friends, Nicole has championed for her. I have liked Chloe, I am sorry Higley & Quan have chosen to make her so unreasonable now. Chloe is better than that. I AM glad she finally has scenes with Brady......., am glad he is on Nicole's side here. But truly am afraid this all is going to drag on for months.

Perhaps a good mediator could help Nicole and Chloe agree upon their roles in Holly's life. Chloe might need some kind of assurances from Nicole that she will NOT allow Deimos or anybody else to endanger Holly's well-being, and that Chloe can count on that.

At this point, Chloe is fearful for this child, who she loves understandably, growing up in an environment that could easily at the least be traumatic and at the most very dangerous. I don't think Chloe's fears are unreasonable. I think Nicole deserves her baby; I don't think it is Chloe's choice. But Chloe is thinking of the best interest of Holly, and she is convinced that Nicole is blinded (as she does seem to be) by Deimos. Sad.

I think Nicole will figure it out, though, and will leave Deimos. That, in and of itself, could put Nicole and Holly in danger too. Oy vey. Maybe both Chloe and Nicole, with baby Holly, should go on the run.

Back