Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from Soap Opera Digest

The cause of Adrienne and Haley's death is revealed

Kristen wants to talk to Brady about the night they lost their baby

Ciara makes an important visit to Will

Sarah worries about Mickey.

Spoilers have noted that Will is innocent. Apparently Maggie was drunk and is responsible for Adrienne's death. She blacked out and has no memory of what happened. Victor and Xander somehow managed cover up Maggie's involvement and frame Will, which means Will must've been somehow involved, but impaired in some manner so that he thinks he really did cause Adrienne's death.

Oh, wow. O.K. Thanks, JS! I must have missed this spoiler. It is interesting, though. And I actually kind of like that Xander and Victor were trying to protect Maggie. I am not condoning what they've done, but they are not in total villain mode. Especially Xander. I do like the guy, amazingly enough.

The cause of Adrienne and Haley's death is revealed. [Wherever the big reveal is coming from, it won't be the Salem P.D., which couldn't figure out the cause of death of a person who was run over by a steamroller.]

Ciara makes an important visit to Will. [What's she going to say: "You're already in prison for killing Adrienne, why not take the rap for killing Jordan too, which will get my beloved, innocent Ben out of this dump."]

Sarah worries about Mickey. [As robinsnest observed: This is a spoiler? Of course she's worried -- she's the mother. The bigger news would be that she's worried about Victor, a man she's been badmouthing since blowing into Salem.]

Spoilers from https://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/days-of-our-lives/episodes/194489/

Monday, January 20
Sonny and Justin revisit the last day of Adrienne's life -- which happens to be last Mother's Day.
Sonny has a surprising proposal for Will.
Sarah goes into labor.
Brady causes tension when he brings Kristen to his parents' townhouse for Mother's Day.

Tuesday, January 21
Tragedy strikes Adrienne and Sarah.
Tony learns Anna has betrayed him.
Maggie gets an upsetting visit from someone from her past.
Xander makes an admission to Victor.

Wednesday, January 22
As Kristen prepares to give birth, a complication arises.
Will finds Adrienne and Sarah in a precarious situation.
Xander helps Sarah deliver her baby.
Kayla relays heartbreaking news to Justin.

Thursday January 23
A guilt-ridden Will confides in JJ.
Kristen's entire world is shattered.
Justin informs Sonny that Adrienne has died.
Victor and Xander make a fateful decision.

Friday, January 24
Will confesses to Sonny and Justin.
Brady is stunned to learn what Kristen has done.
Abigail tells JJ that Haley is dead.
Jack tearfully says goodbye to Adrienne.

It's possible it was Bonnie. We know she was released from prison in the missing year. Maybe she says something that upsets Maggie, so Maggie gets drunk and kills Adrienne thinking it's Bonnie, and blacks out and doesn't remember doing that.

I hope it's not Summer. That useless character is better off never being mentioned again.

I also speculate that Bonnie will show up at Maggie's door. Maybe to taunt her? Or Maggie is drunk and sees an "apparition" of Adrienne? So looks like that week it's going to be nothing but flashbacks. That's interesting I'll say. This does seem lengthy but I'll watch.

Back