SPOILER !! Week Jan 20

Maybe we can hope for a double twist and Rolf took the deceased baby (thinking she was Kristen's), gave it a "back-to-life" injection and she's being taken care of somewhere. Then she turns out to be the child of Sarah and Xander. Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Unfortunately, the article states Victor told Xander to switch, and it would have had to be done immediately.

That said........there has been NO test on Mickey, to PROVE that Eric is the father, only Sarah's opinion,. And if the article is correct, Sarah is not even the mother.

Yes, I would have preferred for Xander to have been the father of Sarah's child, so what about a double twist. Xander exchanges the babies, but Rolf comes along and does that injection, bringing Sarah's baby back to life, switches them back, and then one shot that makes a person seem dead (like he did to Will) to the other baby, so he could take it somewhere, maybe Vivian has it. ???? Or Stefan, who was actually brought back to life, too. After all, is Days not now THE WALKING DEAD???

S P E C U L A T I O N

Yep, it does ressemble The Walking Dead. And I for one hate it. Everything that Days has become. And I'm sorry, but injecting a baby, bringing it back to life. NO. Just NO. It makes me think of the Stephen King novel, "Pet Cemetery", with first animals being brought back to life, and then, the kid of the family. And all those revived become evil. :eek: I still have nightmares. So, again, stop the nonsense, Days "writers". :angry:

We all saw this coming a long time ago . I just wish the baby had turned out to be Sarah and Xander's.
That would be the best scenario for me! But alas that is why it won't possibly happen. We (the fans), are not allowed to have a warm comfy moment. The writers think because it is a soap, we the fans, need to drown in misery.

"NO" writers, "NO" IIC (idiots in charge),

We need a warm and fuzzy moment occasionally to "showcase" the misery. If you just shove misery in to our emotional palate it becomes tasteless, very mundane and with no "Oh my" moments. Emotional numbness. Dull & boring.

I also wanted this baby to turn out to be Xander and Sarah's child. I can't stand the thought of Kristen being rewarded with a baby. While I am not a fan of Sarah's, baby Mickey was better off under her care than crazy Kristen.

This is also going to drive a further wedge between Eric and Brady.

Agree wholeheartedly. Babies do NOT all look alike. If Kristen had not seen the baby, this might go over, same for Sarah. Heck, siblings don't even look alike. But Sarah saw her baby, as did Kristen. A switch should not have worked, not at all.

When Zack and JT were born, Hope, Bo and Shawn-D spent time in the hospital room with newborn Zack before he was taken to the nursery. Lexie and Abe spent time holding newborn JT (Marlo's baby). Once they were put into the hospital nursery, Rolf switched them. Yet no one realized it was a different baby when Hope/Bo were later handed JT and Lexie/Abe were handed Zack? :rolleyes:

Here are pictures of the babies with the correct parents before the switch.

bcongradsonyourmarriage.gif
cbabyboy.gif

I know I have told this before......but my first child...I developed a cold, so outside of seeing her the 1st day, she was never brought to me again, for the next 4 days. I would walk to the nursery to see her thru the window. Comes discharge day, a nurse brings in baby, took one look, this is not my baby. Was told yes, it was, new mother, blah, blah. I am adamant, not my baby. But nurse left room. I take off the blanket wrapped around the baby........hit the call button. Exasperated nurse appears, I say again, this is not my baby. She protests, I say..........this is a BOY! I had a girl! Ooops, nurse knows that, takes one look at the I.D. bracelet, wraps the baby up, leaves, returning with MY little, rosy, cheeked little girl. LOL Mothers KNOW!!! (P.S. her grandfather nicknamed her Pork Chops cuz of the rosy, fat little cheeks...she grew up to all of 4' 11 1/2", 100 lbs. LOLOL)

Ahhhh, so it looks like Will was arrested/convicted of causing a deadly accident by distracted driving (looking at his phone). While he apparently didn't cause the accident (Maggie did), that's how Chelsea killed Zack. She was texting while driving.

Oh good grief! Another recycled plot. I had hopes for this time jump but those hopes are fading fast. We see the same thing over and over again; sometimes with the same people who were involved in the first storyline. Seriously, how many times can people die and come back. Jack has done it numerous times and he was an organ donor the first time he "died"! As soon as baby Mickey was diagnosed we all knew what was going to happen. Can't TPTB come up with anything original or at least something that doesn't involve babies dying?

Back