SPOILER !! Week Jan 20

At least they are starting to show what happened during the childbirth drama and we will see if we were right when we predicted that Xander took Kristen's baby and gave her to Sarah and gave Kristen Sarah's deceased baby. The fallout will be interesting, as he was only thinking of Sarah, but I don't know that she will forgive him. We sure know that Kristen and Brady won't! Or, this will just be something that Xander and Vic (and we) know, but the real parents are still not told, which will only make me angry.

Honestly if the babies were switched, for all that is good, keep Mickey with her real parents who've loved her since Day 1: Sarah and Xander. Keep the neglectful addict and the psychotic, geriatric witch away from them.

So a whole week in the past? Explaining stories most everyone's already figured out? Wow. Sounds like a great plan. I guess we should be thankful that they didn't waste 6 months showing us these stories if they feel they can be summarized in a week.

Monday, January 20
Brady causes tension when he brings Kristen to his parents' townhouse for Mother's Day. [What was Brady trying to do? The mere sight of the odious Kristen could send poor John into another coma.]

Tuesday, January 21
Maggie gets an upsetting visit from someone from her past. [Could it be that the now penniless one-time farmboy who fathered psycho Summer is looking for a handout?]

Wednesday, January 22
Xander helps Sarah deliver her baby. [Had he read Nicole's Assisting at Childbirth for Dummies, which she authored after helping to bring Mia's baby into the world?]

Thursday January 23

Kristen's entire world is shattered. [The viewers and Kristen's past victims will really be upset about this -- not.]

Friday, January 24

Abigail tells JJ that Haley is dead. [Killing off Haley was a nasty plot device. After all the torment the writers put her through, writing her out this way was just cold. Haley also humanized Melinda Trask by giving her a daughter whom she cared about. Without Haley, she'll now probably go back to being the vicious, one-dimensional barracuda that she was before. God help all the accused criminals in Salem.]

At least they are starting to show what happened during the childbirth drama and we will see if we were right when we predicted that Xander took Kristen's baby and gave her to Sarah and gave Kristen Sarah's deceased baby. The fallout will be interesting, as he was only thinking of Sarah, but I don't know that she will forgive him. We sure know that Kristen and Brady won't! Or, this will just be something that Xander and Vic (and we) know, but the real parents are still not told, which will only make me angry.

What????? :shocked:

Shocking baby switch....said no one who watches the show.

I think it's an unwritten rule that if there are 2 pregnant women on a soap at the same time, the babies will be switched.

Days has already done this twice:

Hope and Marlo - Zack and JT
Mia and Sami - Grace and Sydney

I know I'm alone here - but I'm hoping there's more to the story. A 3rd, 4th, and 5th baby - or the switch hasn't happened yet - anything.

I also am absolutely disgusted by Days/soap twitter now - there's a loud fanbase pushing for Brady/Kristen as a couple and wanting them reunited with their baby. :sick::sick::sick:

I am so with you, Jason! Kristen is totally unfit to raise a child. This baby switch thing is so overdone that it is ridiculous. In fact, all of the storylines are recycled so much that they are all frayed around the edges. Come on writers!! Just because we watch a soap does not mean we are a bunch of dummies who will swallow whatever the writers throw at us.

Oh, my gosh, I have read the SOD article about the baby, and it truly sickened me. Cannot believe Days went this route, shame on them. And since this IS a spoiler thread...when Kristen & Brady are spending Mother's Day at John and Marlena's, her water breaks, off to the hospital, problem arises, cord around baby's neck. However she delivers healthy baby girl. Meanwhile, Sarah goes into labor, somehow Xander delivers it....(a frequent Days ploy) but it dies. Victor tells Xander to switch the babies, guess he does somehow, Kristen gets told her doctor is coming to see her, he gets delayed, Haley delivers the news, Kristen cannot understand, she had healthy baby, etc. etc. She is all upset, accidentally pushes Haley down a flight of stairs.

Saw a pic of Adrienne driving car with Sarah in it. No idea what happens with that, or how Will eventually gets involved. But Victor is up to his ears in whatever went on.

Back