SPOILER !! Week Jan 21

Sorry Jason but I have to completely disagree with you. A drunk as a skunk Eric got in his car by his choice. Nobody forced him too. He could have called a cab. He knew he had options and he chose not to use any other option and he got in his car and caused an accident that killed Nicole's fiance. One of the reasons I hate him so is that. Nicole was finally getting some happiness in life and he killed that happiness. Now he is going around hating and attacking those he feels caused her death. He has zero self awareness that he is more guilty than those he blames because was the direct cause of Daniel's death.
No one deserves to be killed by a drunk driver, but Nicole was never going to find happiness with Daniel. He was dirt. I’ve watched him be involved with a grandmother while trying to sleep with her granddaughter. I’ve seen him seduce a married woman and almost get her killed. He led Nicole on during her entire pregnancy and was nowhere to be found when she needed him the most.

Eric killed Daniel and he’s still the better man for Nicole in my opinion compared to Daniel & EJ. Those two were pure womanizers and just because they “died” doesn’t make them “great men”. I also find it hilarious and ridiculous that Nicole had a hard time forgiving Eric for confusing her with his rapist, and killing Daniel, but forgave EJ for getting her mother killed. Go figure.

Eric a better man than Daniel, no way. The way Eric decided that it was Nicole that raped him and the way he tore into her for it was absolutely disgusting and she never should have let Eric be in her life after that. Eric has been garbage ever since then. And yes Daniel would have been good with Nicole. He was truly fell in love with her.

Daniel would not have been good with Nicole. I do believe Daniel loved Nicole but for Nicole she wanted someone who wouldn't judge her in the same way Eric did. At the same time, Daniel and Nicole probably wouldn't last long due to her feelings she still had for Eric. Daniel was nothing more than a womanizer behind the good guy doctor image Daniel as he would've caused Nicole pain, judging her more harshly than Eric did. Eric made his mistakes and admitted to them, Daniel would not have done that.

Daniel always was a womanizer, slept with so many females, one loses count. I can still see him touching Chloe inappropriately during an exam, and having sex with her while her fiance' was waiting for her downstairs. (Lucas). I truly wanted Nicole to find happiness, but Daniel was not the man to give it to her.

That exam room scene still gives me the creeps. It’s just as bad as EJ sneaking in a kiss on Sami while she was heavily sedated on medication. I don’t know how people find that stuff sexy or hot. I will be glad to have Nicole back on screen whether or not she reunites with Eric. I just hope we see her interacting with Holly, Eric, Chloe, and Xander instead of being involved in a storyline/relationship propping some random like Deimos.

One time, Nicole was pregnant, EJ was pestering her, and she was wanting to have nothing to do with him, but he wanted the paternity test. And for some reason Rafe pretended to be the father, that they were a couple, etc. I really liked them together at the time, both Rafe & Daniel enjoyed dissuading EJ. LOL

They teased Rafe & Chloe and Rafe and Nicole before the reboot in a promo in Times Square. I always thought those pairings would be fun because both women had a petty bad side that could be annoying or fun like Sami, unlike the ice queen Hope has become.

I’m glad Eric returned, but to me it was terrible timing. They knew they were going with EJ & Sami, so why tease a Sami & Rafe reunion. I thought it would’ve been great to see Rafe help Nicole get over losing another child the same way he was there for Sami with Grace. Rafe tells Sami she disgusts him and who does he turn to ..... Kate Roberts DiMera. Pure nonsense :rotfl:

I don’t think there will ever be a “Mr. Right” for Nicole. She’s had multiple men who didn’t care about her past or outrageous antics and she took them for granted. Eric did love her unconditionally and she burned him, and more recently he has burned her back. I will say that Eric did not set out to kill Daniel or accuse her of rape. I don’t like how he treated her, but that was a mistake any victim could’ve made. Nicole chose 5 million dollars over Eric, and then chose money again when they were supposed to go away together. She also prevented Eric from choosing between her and the priesthood. I think he would’ve chosen her, but we’ll never know.

I believe that when Nicole returns, it is for a short time....Read that here a while ago....ShaSha

Yes she is, but her stay will be short. I did read that here somewhere.

Back