SPOILER !! Week Jan 21

If I were a child or teen growing up I would hate the thought of my father's killer raising me.
Yes, even if it was an accident. Bottom line is Eric chose to drive drunk. Daniel didn't chose to lose his life and his future with his daughter/family.

Just tell the child "remember, you're in a soap, so just go with it"!

Jennifer must be cold :)

03_6.JPG

Oh my LORD.... where to start where to start????

Okay first what is Jennifer wearing??? from Gabi's and other women on the shows two-three sizes too small clothing... this is ...... well I'm beyond words on it....

Sarah in a vulnerable spot???? why?? what spot??? she was engaged.... found out her "man" was a dog.... slept with everything in a skirt..... she dumped him... then hit on someone who obviously hasn't gotten anything ever and he said no..... so she goes home tosses one or 9 back and falls into bed with Xander..... and it's his fault???? Really??? so how long till we have another surprising "Who's the Daddy" story???? taking bets now....

Hope and Ted?? Ted a stranger..... since when??? she put him up in the Horton cabin.... then hid him in a hotel room so he could have a scene with towel..... what da hell????

I am so confused as to why I keep watching this..... and why this was renewed.....

Love Xander and Sarah. Maybe true love will bring the good guy out of Xander I have been waiting for a chance to see Paul Telfer (Xander) flip to the good side. Love this crazy, handsome devil. :love: :hug:

As bad as Leo and Xander are, they can deliver comedic lines with ease! I just about choked on coffee hearing Leo's line that he was bringing something stiff to their tryst after Xander said he needed a stiff drink! I couldn't believe I heard that! Greg Rikaart (Leo) and Paul Telfer (Xander) can say more with a look than some actors can with words. I can't wait to see how he fools Leo into believing that they did the deed!

I'm only pointing out that the people who so easily excuse him, (Sarah for one, but many, many fans as well), say it was only an accident as if he hit a mailbox or something.

It was an accident. Period. Eric didn't get behind the wheel with the intention of crashing his car or killing/hurting anyone. That by definition is an accident. He made a mistake that he is still paying for to this day because he has to live with this on conscience.

It seems like "hating" a character sometimes becomes an epidemic!

I think Rafe would agree with you

Last edited by a moderator:
If Sarah gets drunk and ends up "doing the deed" with multiple men, wouldn't that make her as bad (if not worse) than Rex? Rex "slept" with MImi and Noel because he had hit a low point in his relationship with Sarah. If she does the same thing, she's no better than Rex but she probably won't think so. Probably won't remember it, either. That girl can really hit the sauce!

Back