SPOILER !! Week Jan 21

I don't think folks say it was "only" an accident. It was an accident. Period. Outside of perhaps not forgiving himself, just who doesn't Eric forgive, and for what?
Yep, today was Xander, who he did not even know was alive. But Eric has done wonderful counseling and work at the Horton Center. Yep, upset with Brady over what he did to Nicole. In both cases those men had something to do with Nicole having lost her life. So, it is not for himself, but for her that he has been angry with them. So who is in need of his forgiveness that he has denied. ????

I was just talking about Brady, but I never expected Eric to be able to get over what Brady did fast. Brady is the same way. He has a hard time forgiving, but wants instant forgiveness for anything. My only real problem with Eric is that he didn’t seem to understand that sleeping with Nicole while she was involved Brady was wrong. Other than that, he is probably the only believable redemption story in a long time.

I totally agree, but whenever Brady tries to express how hurt he was, I don’t recall Eric saying “I’m sorry you got hurt, but that is no excuse for what you did.” The only thing I can recall him saying is “Me and Nicole were in love.” That response to me sounds like he is saying Brady doesn’t matter.

Last edited:
Do you think God is testing him? If so, time to give Eric a break. ShaSha

Reactions: YPG
Gabi and Stefan declare war on each other? Well, if it plays out as this usually does in Salem, they'll end up in bed. :rolleyes:

And since Camila Banus' (Gabi) latest Instagram picture showed her in the DiMansion set wearing a big wedding ring, it would seem Stefan and Gabi end up married.

Gabi vs Stefan should be mildly amusing at best, but will probably be boring. Stefan will squash her like a bug or they'll end up in bed.
Saying Salem could be reduced to rubble is ridiculous, and actually insulting to the viewers. Who writes this inane hype?!?!

Xander's bedroom quest will probably be Sarah, because that's about the only thing she'd do that would get to Eric like that.

Brady and Chloe getting closer...that just seems wrong to me with this Brady while the actor who played the Brady that Chloe fell in love with is on the Days set as Rex. It is still weird to me when Rex and Brady have a scene together. I call them Brady 1 (now Rex) and Brady 2.

Off topic....but saw an ad for a pers. appearance show for "The Bradys"....Kyle Lowder (formerly Brady Black, currently Rex Brady) and Eric Martsolf (currently Brady Black) in Montreal in June.

It would not be Eric who switched anything, but accidentally done by staff. Just as happened years ago with Belle & Mimi.

However, don't worry, SarahBeth, I think now that Eric's stunning discovery is that Xander is alive and well in Salem.

Why would there even be sperm specimens from Eric at the hospital? Does he claim it as part of his selfless community service?:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

He also has paid for his crime and attempted to atone, unlike certain police commissioners. Furthermore he didn't choose to drive; he chose to drink.

Frankly Eric bores me but I'm with you about this undeserved vitriol for Eric.

Sorry Jason but I have to completely disagree with you. A drunk as a skunk Eric got in his car by his choice. Nobody forced him too. He could have called a cab. He knew he had options and he chose not to use any other option and he got in his car and caused an accident that killed Nicole's fiance. One of the reasons I hate him so is that. Nicole was finally getting some happiness in life and he killed that happiness. Now he is going around hating and attacking those he feels caused her death. He has zero self awareness that he is more guilty than those he blames because was the direct cause of Daniel's death.

Back