SPOILER !! Week Jan 23

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-january-23rd-t44213.html#p2129400

Monday, January 23, 2023
Allie confronts Johnny and Channel about their near-kiss.

Tuesday, January 24, 2023
Eric seeks solace in Sloan's arms.

Wednesday, January 25, 2023
Wendy apologizes to Gabi and gives her a pep talk about Stefan.

Thursday, January 26, 2023
Allie opens up to Alex about Chanel, while Chanel and Johnny have a frank discussion about their lingering feelings for each other.
Gabi tries to hide an unconscious Stefan from EJ.

Friday, January 27, 2023
A drugged Nicole tells EJ she wants to make love.

Eric seeks solace in Sloan’s arms: The only thing that he’s likely to get from Sloan is a social disease.

Gabi tries to hide unconscious Zero from EJ: Forget EJ. If he’s unconscious, why isn’t she calling the EMTs?

A drugged Nicole tells EJ that she wants to make love: OMG, another chapter in the unending saga of Nicole as a victim.

Dont know about that......but.......Allie sees Chanel & Johnny nearly kiss, so gets upset with Chanel. So while Chanel & Johnny then discuss the feelings they still seem to have for each other, Allie probably cries on Alex's shoulder, and he (Alex) is trying to be a good guy after all the mistakes he made with Stephanie. So, he may be just trying to be understanding, and comforting, or something. With everyone in Salem related to so many, the recent deaths have to be affecting nearly everyone.

I don't think that Allie and Chanel have any chemistry, but I liked the idea of Johnny with Wendy. I hope they don't mess that up. And, of course, if Alex is consoling Allie, things will "just happen" and I have no doubt they will end up in bed. Now, Chanel will not do anything with Johnny because she is committed to Allie, but of course, she will find out about Allie and Alex. Lather, rinse, and repeat.

Allie confronts Johnny and Channel about their near-kiss. (This back and forth is ridiculous. I thought Johnny was building something with Wendy. I guess he lost the blueprint.)

Eric seeks solace in Sloan's arms. (He already did, multiple times. I guess he just can't quit her But WE sure can.)

Wendy apologizes to Gabi and gives her a pep talk about Stefan. (I hope Gabi accepts her apology. She was trying to be a good sister despite having a bad brother.)

Allie opens up to Alex about Chanel, while Chanel and Johnny have a frank discussion about their lingering feelings for each other. (We can see where this is gong, 'nuf said.)

Gabi tries to hide an unconscious Stefan from EJ. (HOW did he become unconscious THIS time? MAYBE when he awakens, he will remember loving Gabi and will again?)

A drugged Nicole tells EJ she wants to make love. (HOW did she get drugged, and WHO drugged her, and WHERE? If they get together again, we don't want her drugged, please!

Spoilers from https://www.soapoperanews.net/2023/01/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-week-of_18.html

Monday, January 23, 2023
Will, Belle, and Eric all pray for a miracle for Marlena.
John watches helplessly as Sarah tries to revive Marlena.
Allie confronts Johnny and Channel about their near-kiss.
Wendy comforts Tripp, who's upset about his mother.

Marlena finds herself in a heavenly setting – where she encounters a familiar face.
Eric seeks solace in Sloan's arms.
Alex gives advice to an upset Allie.
Stephanie gets a visit from Paulina, who hires her in the fight against Sloan.

Wendy apologizes to Gabi and gives her a pep talk about Stefan.
Allie demands Chanel admit the truth about her and Johnny.
EJ drops a bomb on Li.
Stefan kicks off his plan to get back at EJ.

Thursday, January 26, 2023
Allie opens up to Alex about Chanel, while Chanel and Johnny have a frank discussion about their lingering feelings for each other.
Gabi tries to hide an unconscious Stefan from EJ.
Nicole has a scratchy encounter with Sloan over Eric.
Stefan's revenge plot ensnares an unintended victim.

Friday, January 27, 2023
Gabi manipulates Li to get what she wants.
A drugged Nicole tells EJ she wants to make love.
Sloan leaves a bad impression on Roman.
Allie confronts Johnny and Chanel when she finds them in each other’s arms.

Monday, January 23, 2023
John watches helplessly as Sarah tries to revive Marlena. [Poor Doc, imagine one's life in the hands of Dr. Sarah.]

Stephanie gets a visit from Paulina, who hires her in the fight against Sloan. [Paulina doesn't need Alex-hating Stephanie. Any second-rate lawyer, even Justin, could easily swat aside Sloan's nuisance lawsuit.]

EJ drops a bomb on Li. [Add this to all the grief he's gotten from Gabba-Gabba, and scheming Li will end up thoroughly shell-shocked.]

Friday, January 27, 2023
Sloan leaves a bad impression on Roman. [No surprise here. Has Sloan ever made a good impression on anyone?]

Back