SPOILER !! Week Jan 23

Can anyone post pictures of all those who have played John and Roman. I've been watching for about 40 years. There have been so many changes I can't remember what the other actors looked like. Also, Don Craig.

Wayne Northrop originally played Roman...
images

he also played Alex North some years later, you may have seen him in that role

Jed Allan played Don Craig..
images

the actors who played Roman....
1674433373059.jpeg
Josh Taylor
Days of our Lives
1674433373081.jpeg
Wayne Northrop
Days of our Lives
1674433373105.jpeg
Drake Hogestyn
Days of our Lives
https://www.google.com/search?q=Dra...2ahUKEwidm-iYttz8AhVdlYkEHdCGCokQgOQBegQIHhAI
John Black has only been played by Drake Hogestyn

Wayne Northrop originally played Roman...
images

he also played Alex North some years later, you may have seen him in that role

Jed Allan played Don Craig..
images

the actors who played Roman....
View attachment 7993
Josh Taylor
Days of our Lives
View attachment 7994
Wayne Northrop
Days of our Lives
View attachment 7995
Drake Hogestyn
Days of our Lives
https://www.google.com/search?q=Dra...2ahUKEwidm-iYttz8AhVdlYkEHdCGCokQgOQBegQIHhAI
John Black has only been played by Drake Hogestyn
Thank you. For some reason I DO remember when Drake Hogestyn played Roman for a short bit because of something like "Misidentification"? Then Josh Taylor came back and was Roman again and John became John again. Or am I all mixed up? :head scratch:

No, Drake Hogestyn was Roman for a few years, then the show convinced Wayne Northrop to return as the real Roman. That's when they officially made Drake Hogestyn John Black. They were both on the show together for a few years. Then Roman left town and was presumed dead, again, for a few more years. Kristen later found him and brought him back to Salem just as John and Marlena were going to get married. This time Roman was played by Josh Taylor, who had originally played Chris Kositchek.

WOW! I was confused. I just remember the day Drake Hogestyn found out he was John and not Roman. I least I think I do. "Getting Old Ain't for Sissies!"

I remember Roman staggering into the church, shocking Marlena & John. I honestly do not remember if John still thought he was Roman at that time, but he obviously wasn't, since real Roman appeared, so......John had no choice but to resume the name he used when he first appeared with amnesia.

If I remember correctly (rotflol) John was very confused when Roman came in. I don't think he remembered at first but accepted all the explanations.

I remember Roman staggering into the church, shocking Marlena & John. I honestly do not remember if John still thought he was Roman at that time, but he obviously wasn't, since real Roman appeared, so......John had no choice but to resume the name he used when he first appeared with amnesia.
They were in a jungle when John and Roman came face to face, with Marlena standing between them, in total shock. John thought he was Roman, so he and Marlena thought the real Roman was some crackpot who had DiMera plastic surgery to look like the original Roman. And poor original recipe Roman had no idea who John was and why Marlena was calling him "Roman".

That may be, but I was speaking of the time in the church!

Oh how memories change as we get older! At least we realize that different people played Roman. There have been so many different people playing different or same people playing different people (Kristen/Susan) (Alex/Ben) etc, we could say that the producers are helping to keep our minds sharp. You can't ASSUME anything on this show. I know, assume means a-- you (and) me

Here's the clip where John and the real Roman meet for the first time. They were tracking each other in the jungle, Roman shot John, then took Marlena into a hut in the jungle. John came to, then went into the hut with Roman and Marlena.

I really think they dress themselves because no wardrobe person would dress Nicole the way she dresses. I'm sorry Nicole is gorgeous but what she wears just isn't flattering usually. I'm about 5 years older than her and I remember the first time I tried something on that I realized just wouldn't do it anymore and it was a sad day. I don't get how people in the public eye just keep on like they're still 25.

There's a way to dress fashionably and look good and this isn't it. Basically after a certain age you need some structure. But not Kayla like structure where she just ends up in those A-line dresses in every color. :) Kayla looks good but I'd just like her in a slimmer dress.

Oh they have wardrobe people....definitely. Read an interview how they go shopping at Saks, Lord & taylor, lots of the high price places. Pic got posted once of the huge clothes racks of men & women's clothing that Days has. Richard Bloor is the costume designer for some years now....sometimes an actor is able to take something home for their own use, not all that often. Items get donated by the show eventually to a charity. But they sell them as well.

Lauren Koslow's (Kate) husband - Nicky Schillache - is head of hair and makeup.

I thought Nicole’s dress looked like it might have come from KMart if they were still in business. Gee, I’m glad that I can’t afford to shop at Saks, Lord & Taylor, or other high-in stores if these female clothes are an example of what they sell. I’ll just stay with Belk and Kohl’s for my clothes shopping.

Back